Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beeline wants to hear your thoughts on the future of the Animal Sanctuary!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Beeline will decide on the future of the sanctuary?
    Whatever the decision is that players will be informed in advance?

Comment

I was wondering that too, Hoel. Spelling Bee, is there any news about the sanctuary?

Comment

Yes, in France, many of us wait for news.
        Should we invest in the sanctuary? buy animals? make them grow?

Comment

Hi everyone. Beeline wants to thank you all for your thoughts and feelings on the Animal Sanctuary. After carefully considering all of the feedback, the decision was made to leave the Animal Sanctuary as is. This means it will not be removed and you can continue using it as you have been. Thank you.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Amber. I don't have any information to share about that.

• Hoel de Nantes
            Hoel de Nantes commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you very much ... ;-)

• bloodbandit
            bloodbandit commented
            Editing a comment
            YAY! I really like the building of the Sanctuary so Im happy it's staying
            Thank you Spelling Bee! xoxo

Good decision I think . I imagine giving the refunds would have caused a few headaches and removing it would have upset quite a few people. If it was the interior causing the space issue, did Beeline consider putting the food and animals on a menu and removing the possibility of going inside? Just a thought.

Comment

Thanks so much Beeline for letting us keep our animal sanctuary and for Spelling Bee for confirming it. Though I know I have no use for them in the near future, I've been amassing animal food like crazy and continue to do this every single day. I guess I'm just afraid of an impeding apocalypse that may befall my village and have my poor pets starve to death.

Comment

maybe Beeline could develop the sanctuary and make a place like the island, the mountains or the planet ??

Comment

Thanks Beeline for keeping the Animal Sanctuary!

Comment

Working...
                X