Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to brighten things up and bring Baby Smurf and Puppy to the Swoof Planet!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to brighten things up and bring Baby Smurf and Puppy to the Swoof Planet!

Harvest weekly rewards when you build the new Space Cornucopia Smurfy Wonder in our newest Smurfs' Village update, coming soon!

Get Handy Smurf’s new river machine to go wild, repainting your space river in a collection of crazy colors! Paint river tiles one at a time to design a one-of-a-kind, multi-colored space moat! Coming soon!

Coat your Swoof Village in cosmic new colors when you place Painter Smurf's space hut. Unlock amazing rainbow items and creatures you can customize with color, and light up the night with Painter's exclusive glow-in-the dark, neon paint pack! Get Painter Smurf in the newest version of Smurfs' Village! Coming soon.

Welcome Baby Smurf and Puppy to your Swoof Village! Give Puppy your bones and let him bury them to see what surprise treasures he might dig up! Coming soon!

How cute!! Can't wait to see what else is coming for the other areas.

Comment

OMG ... this is too good to be true! Finally, we get a use for all those bones. But wait .... now I'm worried about Baby Smurf. There is so much water on the planet Baby better learn to swim.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        don't worry, faithful puppy will take care of him.

i like the hut and doghouse! i wonder what will puppy dig up. toys for baby? new creatures? ( no stardust please )

Comment

Oh, my gosh!!!!! How cute is this. And finally, something to do with the bones! Wow, can't wait to see how it works.

Comment

Very cute. Love the puppy and baby Smurf. Great use of bones!!!

Comment

Love this idea! Are Baby's and Puppy's houses separate. Ms. Bee?

Comment

• Chessara
              Chessara commented
              Editing a comment
              One package? Does it mean it will be an EO, Spelling Bee?

• Tenny
              Tenny commented
              Editing a comment
              Chessara: Now I'm afraid. They won't never make Baby Smurf an EO, right? They wouldn't let us pay for a Baby? That would be very rude!

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              I mean they are attached together, Baby's Hut and the Dog House come together in the menu and they are not an Exclusive Offer.

That's a surprise, having baby on the planet! Puppy on the planet burying bones is a great idea for the bones players have collected. The dog kennel is bigger than baby's hut! Very cute. Can't wait to see what else is coming soon.

Comment

gosh , another wonderful idea! I belong to the ones who love to have the "famous" smurfs in the various areas instead of introducing just completely new Smurfs that weren't in Peyo or in the original cartoons... Great idea and I hope that we can really use the island dino-"bones" thanks to our lovely puppy dog on the Planet! Beeline developers , you're great!

Comment

Finally Puppy gets some respect! For being one of the main characters in the cartoon Beeline sure waited long enough to give him some love!

Comment

This looks fun. Can't wait. But I actually do not have any extra bones, I am still working on all the dinos. But then again I have not had much playing time

Comment

when is this update coming to live???

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                      Spelling Bee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It was only just recently submitted, plus the review times for Apple right now are very chaotic. we can only really guesstimate at this point as to when it might me available. It could be as few as a couple of days, or well into next week. We are just going to have to wait and see.

OH MAN! This is AWESOME! Puppy is coming AND we get to put our spare bones to use!! I hope that cool items can be dug up without smurfberries - please make it a fairer playing ground for premium and non-premium players.

Example, Archelogist Smurf, I feel, is not very fair in this sense. The ONLY cool items from the coin digs are the disco tiles, and after having like 20 of them, it makes them less cool. Other than that, it's stuff like plants and chairs and fencing. Totally unexciting! SBs are NEEDED to be spent for Archelogist companion items such as the cat statues and beetles etc.

Comment

Finally there are some uses for the bones

Comment

Next update is Thanksgiving day update,isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                        X