Gorilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla

I just collected the gorilla as a gift and it did not place anhwhere. Also everytime I open the keys chest The prize does not appear in the village!

Hey Natasham83. Gifts you win from the Game Master keys box go straight into the Storage Chest (see below). If you click on the Chest you will see everything you’ve ever won and you will have a choice of which area you want to place it in. As for the Gorilla, where did you win it?

Comment

Hi and thanks for replying! I have tried looking there but it's empty I keep getting stuff with a star on top every day but it just disappears. I am more frustrated about the gorilla because I liked it it just vanished. I won that in the mystery box stand game.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmmm... that is very odd as others are not reporting that problem. Do you see anything else wrong in your village at all?

• Silver
        Silver commented
        Editing a comment
        That stuff with stars are crops upgrade. They don't show up in the box. You see can those stars when planting crops. You can see more details here (note they changed the color to silver now instead of gold)
        https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...297#post164297

Nothing I have read threads about corruption and so on, however I am not having any other problems. It happened that I got this gorilla and then as I was placing it a prompt came up from Papa Smurf saying that I have completed a quest and after I read it, the gorilla had gone. I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue with any items. Not the end of the world but kinda liked that gorilla

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah ha! Papa’s pop-up probably short-circuited your gorilla! I’d fill out a ticket with Customer Support explaining exactly what you just said to me, and though it may take awhile, eventually you should be able to get your gorilla! [I like him, too!]

Thanks I will do that!!

Comment

I had the same problem with a crystal won from Archeologist Smurf on the Island. As I went to open my prize and saw it was a rainbow coloured crystal one of the quest smurfs, I think it was Papa?, interrupted me. When I moved past the dialogue/text I saw that I had lost my crystal. The screen showing me my prize had vanished and I had no chance to place it.

I now make sure I never play any mini-game when a quest in that area that is time sensitive is about to finish. I have since been trying to win another crystal XD

I hope support can return your gorilla - I have him and he's adorable! - but you can always try and win another in the meantime.

Comment

Thanks for your replies

Comment

Working...
          X