My Elite Mansion disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Elite Mansion disappeared

Hello. I have bought & placed my Elite Mansion which made my village quickly level up from level 12 to level 18.
    However, after playing the game for 5 minutes, my game froze and my Elite Mansion disappeared -- seemed like my village was zapped back to the state before my purchase.
    The transactions have been made and the money was taken out from my bank account, but no signs of restoration of my purchases -- what to do?

Welcome to the forum! I am sorry that you are having problems. You will need to contact Customer Support, which you can do by clicking the Support button on the upper part of the screen or by clicking this link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Comment

Hello! Thank you for the link. I have already mailed in two support tickets to try to resolve the issue. Is waiting all I can do right now?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, but hopefully you will hear back soon...

The prize was sent yesterday- did you receive it?

Comment

Yes I did! However I only received 2500 xp when I placed it in my village and gives me 5000 xp every 24 hrs.. In the catalogue it says that I would receive 25000 when placed and 75000 every 24 hours. Does the catalogue have the wrong numbers or is my Mansion acting weird?

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          That does seem odd as each object has values assigned to it which do not vary. Next time you collect its XP, immediately take a screenshot showing the lesser amount and submit another Customer Support ticket.
      Working...
      X