Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Smurf totals in the Main Village and Island are increasing on their own in versions 1.32.0 - 1.42.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS+Android] Smurf totals in the Main Village and Island are increasing on their own in versions 1.32.0 - 1.42.0

While playing today (had been in, planted Tulips in the Grove, exited and then come back to harvest them) my Smurf count went from 193 to 206, putting me over the Character Limit (245)…I received a pop-up message saying I had reached the Character Limit and some of my Critters have been stored…but I don’t have the Critter Storage Shed…so where they are stored?...what was stored or even how many?...I have been so careful since first realising that the Snails & Caterpillars and also the other roaming critters counted towards the Character limit, so I am extremely frustrated that this has happened…I tried to preview an earlier Recovery Point, but it won’t load…could anyone confirm this is a bug ?...and is anyone else on Android able to preview the Recovery Points?...also, a duh question, haha: I do have the Relaxation Hut, but how do I send my Smurf’s there? (I have never had to use it before now!)

This exact thing didn't happen to me today but I did have an increase in smurfs. I also play on android and I noticed my MV count went up by one. I can't figure out where that one smurf came from. I don't want to keep gathering smurfs. I like my count low. I can't preview recovery points either. Two things happen: I press the preview button and then the game force closes or I press the preview button and nothing happens.

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me last week.I have the critter storage shed and when I look at it now it also has six smurfs in it. I don't have the relaxation hut.

Comment

It just happened again, I now have 12 smurfs in my critter storage.

Comment

I did not know you can store your smurfs in the critter storage! Arent more smurfs good too?

Same thing happened to me. I log out of the game and shut off my phone and restarted everything...now I have missing smurfs on my planet. I also have tons of smurfs in my animal sanctuary.

Comment

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            I also have a ton in my animal sanctuary. I have 119 smurfs in there but I think the limit is 25 because it's one smurf per animal. Hmm, weird.

Same as iOS bugs...if our sb increase surely they will fix it ASAP URGENTLY 😋
          http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...-1-26-0-1-27-0

Comment

I just sent one Smurf to the Relaxation Hut, dropping my Character Count to 244 (from 245)...BUT it still says I'm at the Character limit!...so....I guess I will not be purchasing any new Special Smurf or Roaming Character EO (so nothing at all)...what has happened to this wonderful game that I have loved so much over the years...since Christmas it seems to have started a downhill slide with little glitches and bugs and just keeps on going...like an avalanche, problems are getting bigger and bigger...I hope Beeline will continue to try and get the game back on track...it has brought so much happiness to so many people and it seems that it is a financial investment for the company too...so, it is well worth the effect, I think to fix all these bugs...

Comment

i too have this issue. Went from 176 to 186. Any info? Beeline?

Comment

I now have 32 smurfs in my critter storage.

Comment

My MV smurf total went up again today. Where are these smurfs coming from?

Comment

Come on Beeline. Please fix this. I can't play the game if the smurf count keeps increasing on their own.
                    Is this a new way to force players buy Relaxation Hut EO ?

Comment

Are you reading this Beeline?

Comment

Any info when will this bug be fixed Beeline?

Comment

Bump.........

Comment

Hi Silver. When last I checked on this issue, they were working it and should hopefully have it fixed soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X