Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Trees unlocked with Arborist Smurf stop glowing shortly after being painted with glow in the dark paint in version 1.65.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS+Android] Trees unlocked with Arborist Smurf stop glowing shortly after being painted with glow in the dark paint in version 1.65.0

Arborist's trees that can be painted no longer glow after a certain time if you paint them with glowing colours. I have not yet found out what triggers the disappearance of the glow.

This happens with the VIP Magical Springs too. I keep trying to repaint them with the glow paint and after a day or so they don’t glow anymore. It’s really weird.

Comment

I have this problem too with the trees. I find you have to wipe them clean to their original state and then you can repaint and they will glow. It only lasts a short time. Usually they only glow until you have closed it. When you log back in they don’t glow again.

Comment

Yup, I have the same problem!

Comment

Not a useful comment at all, please forgive me for it, but...
          That's like those glow sticks. Bend them, they glow for a while, then they stop 😂😅

Wasn't there a user who had their whole planet beautifully decorated with glow in the dark items? I mean, well decorated and all painted in those colours? Seemingly thousands of tiles and several hundreds of trees. I really hope they don't have that problem or at least that Bongfish can fix it in a way that doesn't require them to repaint everything 😰

Comment

I reported this long ago with the shrubs, but nothing was ever done. Also the rose fountains loose their glow paint too

Comment

This is still an issue with 1.66.0! Very frustrating...

Comment

Working...
              X