Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Can't complete Smurfette's Lost Village Adventure Part 3 quest in the Main Village!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS+Android] Can't complete Smurfette's Lost Village Adventure Part 3 quest in the Main Village!

Hi,

Here is my issue:
    This is the part 3 of smurfette quest.
    She want 3 objects from the vegetation menu for her adventure and for brainy smurf to hide.

I almost try every single item and the task is still not done. Can someone tell me what are the 3 objects she want me to put and even where to put it?

Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7025.png
Views:	1353
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	233700

Hi Fancydoupie , Welcome to the Forum

Are you placing the items in the Main Village, not in the Grove?

Comment

• Fancydoupie
      Fancydoupie commented
      Editing a comment
      I do place them in the main village.

Is this the Grove?

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	704.8 KB
ID:	233544

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Fancydoupie , this is a screenshot of the Grove. You need to place the requested items in the Main Village (where the game starts).

If you have already done this can you please post a screenshot of what Smurfette is asking you to do?

I think i place like 20 items of the greenery menu since she ask me..

I am a bit stuck right now!

Thank for helping me!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Fancydoupie you are placing them right there in the Main Village? Right where the request is being made?

When you go to the Greenery Menu is there a picture of Smurfette’s head on the top left hand item? Can you post a screenshot of the Greenery Menu in your Main Village?

Have you tried closing out of your game and re-entering to see if maybe it’s just a glitch?

There is no head of the smurfette . I try to re-enter in the game and no its still doesn’t work.

Comment

I bought smurfette for my third village and got the quests. When I got to the greenery one it said it was complete and let me move on

I do play on iOS

but here’s a list of items from the greenery menu that I had in that village

firefly tree, switchback grass, hollow tree, twisted tree, and jabuticaba tree I also had the little flowers from lucky’s game, sunflowers from the naughtiest game, mushrooms, rocks for Miner and some other game prizes that are also in the greenery menu.

So while it reads ‘anything in the greenery menu’ which means anything in there should complete the quest, those items were in my game and completed it.

I’m wondering if it’s another android glitch?

Comment

Im on iOS as well. I will try some od the item you told! Thank you for your help!!
      Maybe a need to do the 20 plants flowers before and it will complete the quest... i will try to do that quest as well.

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        t says to place down any 3 items from the greenery menu. So go into the menu, decorations, greenery and pick 3 items, place them in the main village and the quest should complete.

I already done that.. I will write the Custumer service i guess because it's getting frustrating to not be able to complete that simple quest. :/

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand, it is frustrating. I would feel the same way to be stuck.
        If they haven’t got back to you yet, give them until tomorrow. They do have weekends too. If you haven’t heard from them by tomorrow afternoon or so, contact them again. I’m confident they can help you get through it. It has to be some sort of odd bug, only because my device had no issue with it, so it’s something more localized and maybe device specific.

hi, hello can you help me to find "The Greenery Menu"? but I'm on level 16 btw, I'm new here🙂🙂

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, Uplift, and welcome to the forum! The answer is in 7.1 above.
    Working...
    X