Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Unable to complete Papa's quest to "Build paths (3)" despite trying multiple times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS+Android] Unable to complete Papa's quest to "Build paths (3)" despite trying multiple times!

So papa smurf’s quest tells me that I need to place 3 path segments in the village, no matter how many I’ve placed, it doesn’t let me complete the quest, maybe I’m doing something wrong? Thanks for any help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	847.6 KB
ID:	239991

I don’t know if I didn’t understand the quest correctly or if it’s a glitch, but I just placed paths on the huts and it worked, sorry for your time.

Comment

Hey all, just recently got back Into Smurf village after a year or two and I’m up tot he quest where I have to place pathways but when I place the three required paths it still doesn’t count as being completed. Anyway to fix this?

Comment

tjay55 You wouldn't happen to be at your Pathway limit by chance would you?

Comment

Papa Smurf has asked me to place 3 path segments in my village. I have done but it’s not completed the task.

There also seems to be a glitch as Papa Smurfs face is featured on multiple village store categories rather than just the one for the paths!

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to the forum! Someone else had this problem- you might try their solution. Papa appearing on several store categories is a known design issue.

In. the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. In this case I searched under ‘quest’ and this topic popped up. [Sometimes it helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search!]

Thanks for your reply! There doesn’t seem to be a solution on the previous poster’s post?? Can you clarify what you’re seeing? Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Cupcake. Unfortunately that hasn’t worked either. See picture... and I’m not at my pathway limit either I’m on level 14.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Try having all three underneath the hut, and try different types of paths, if you have them. Also, reboot your game. It is hard to remember back that far, but I would lay down three of every type of path that you have- straight pieces, corners etc etc.

Hey again. I’ve tried adding 3 different types of path (and three different corners/edges/ends of each) stacked under Papa Smurfs hut and it still isn’t working...and tried rebooting!

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Then all I can suggest is filling out a Customer Support form from the menu in the upper left of the forum....

If I remember correctly you have to choose a path segment with a picture of papa smurfs head in the corner. Most of the path segments don’t have this so it doesn’t matter how many you place of these you won’t complete the quest.
          Hope this helps

Comment

Hey asmurf! Thanks for your response. All the path segments have Papa Smurfs face next to them - every single one haha! Don’t know if this is a glitch or just telling me that any path segments is acceptable.

Comment

• asmurf
              asmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh dear, sorry

• FantomoDrako
              FantomoDrako commented
              Editing a comment
              Kwood892 The only pathway segments it let me choose for that were the orange-y coloured ones. Not the sandy ones already in the village, the darker ones. Have you tried those?

Did anyone find out how to fix this?
            im having the same issue on level 14
            the quest will not satisfy ive tried everything

Comment

Did you fix this? I’m having the same issue

Comment

• FantomoDrako
                FantomoDrako commented
                Editing a comment
                michelle2007 As I replied to someone above: the only pathway segments it let me choose for that were the orange-y coloured ones. Not the sandy ones already in the village, the darker ones. Have you tried those?

The other person didn't reply so I have no idea if that will work or not, but it was the only segments I was allowed to choose and I had zero problems.

Originally posted by michelle2007 View Post
              Did you fix this? I’m having the same issue
              Yeah I tried all the orangey type of paths and placing 3 different paths. Also I have tried placing them under papa smurfs hut.
              it seems to be a glitch as papa smurfs face appears on all paths as well as other items in lights, greenery and furniture

I am really struggling with how to get past this

Comment

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey michelle2007. There’s nothing worse than a glitch that stops you progressing. Have you tried placing path segments in lots of different locations? Or moving Papa Smurfs Hut? If nothing works then it’s a bug and you will have to open a ticket with Customer Support, although I think there’s a bit of a delay with responses at the moment. You could also ask a question on the Smurfs Village Facebook page, you might get a quicker answer there although there’s no guarantee. I hope you get it sorted soon. X

When I have those kind of problems I use to try one of each, sometimes it is specific one for a quest, and segments are cheap, so can try.. Hope you can keep going soon buddy🤞

Comment

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As you can see, many people have had this problem- maybe some of their advice will help you!

In the future, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too! Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently.
              Working...
              X