Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Unable to complete Papa's quest to "Build paths (3)" despite trying multiple times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for posting in others post it was by mistake i thought i was posting a new one !! Anyway i did try what others suggest but nothing worked

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it looks like it is a ‘bug’.

Thank you for your reply 🙏🏼Hope they fix it soon , im stuck on it for sometime I didn’t even got the island yet

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have not already, please open a ticket with Customer Support- the menu is in the upper left! They may be able to help you. [As a note, you can ‘comment‘ below your own post, so all your questions and replies stay together.]

same,i can’t build the three paths too. I tried all the solutions above but it still won’t work.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, Edith, and welcome to the forum! I am so sorry nothing has worked for you. Please submit a ticket with Customer support (from the menu, upper left of this page.) The more tickets they get, the better!

• mary the smurfy
      mary the smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      put the path under each hut (all huts in the village) and it worked

hey!! i couldn't also complete that mission so i came here to look for solution. And i tried placing that segement the arrow show me u.der every hut i have and it worked. i hoped this is helpful and it work. Under allthe hut u have in the village.

Comment

• Edith
      Edith commented
      Editing a comment
      I had the same problems, I personally think you just have to wait, i waited for a couple weeks, and then i tried again placing the paths and it magically worked😂
Working...
X