Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Tourist Smurf, Trophy Smurf and Scavenger Smurf’s Exclusive Rewards Menus are missing some items and have incorrect text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS+Android] Tourist Smurf, Trophy Smurf and Scavenger Smurf’s Exclusive Rewards Menus are missing some items and have incorrect text

Several items have disappeared from the exclusive rewards for Tourist Smurf and Trophy Smurf on the island. Also, the text in the exclusive rewards screen for Tourist Smurf refers to Trophy Smurf.

Update by Cupcake: Scavenger Smurf has the same issue; see comments below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9425.png Views:	575 Size:	913.2 KB ID:	250001
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9426.png Views:	454 Size:	903.4 KB ID:	250002
    Last edited by Cupcake; 02-11-2021, 10:02 PM.

But if you tap on the areas the boxes are still active, so just the artwork is missing.
    I think the ‘ won a bomb box’ graphic from Jokey is missing as well.

Comment

Spelling Bee Funsizedandblue Twinkiepie it’s happening exactly the same
      to me, the worst part is that i have unlocked all the rewards on both golden and tourist huts, and when trying to reclaim the airplane, it says i can’t put more golden trophys

Comment

Problem with tourist smurfs mini game rewards, first of all, some of the icons have disappeared although clicking on the empty space still works. Second clicking on any of the icons then clicking on buy, results in taking to the menu of the game to which the rewards came from. Third, can’t get the jet ski, tells me I already have it

Comment

Dnor1972 same mate! I can’t claim the jet ski, says I already placed it, when I didn’t. Not on village or storage, still bugged

Comment

Originally posted by kevinv90 View Post
            Dnor1972 same mate! I can’t claim the jet ski, says I already placed it, when I didn’t. Not on village or storage, still bugged
            Same. I finally obtained last item, and it says I’ve already placed the jet skil 🙁

Comment

This bug is still happening in 1.88.0
              Last edited by Silver; 12-17-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

I just got the last item from the mini-game and also cant claim the Smurfy Jet, I get "already placed" error. I'm on iPhone and 1.88.0 Version.

Comment

This bug still persist in 1.92.1

Comment

Since last winter, our small Smurf community site has mentioned the problem. But there's still a problem. I think someone has already raised a qumestion and I'm waiting for him to solve it.I hope it's resolved soon.
                    Last edited by orichingoo; 04-10-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Problem still present on mother’s day update

Comment

Is this on a list somewhere to be resolved and if so is there a timetable available? Getting close to a year of this particular bug. If it’s not fixable, would like to know that as well so I can stop expecting it and checking the menu after every update.

Comment

• Cupcake
                          Cupcake commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, this is definitely on the list of bugs that PopReach inherited when they took over the game. There is no timetable, as there are a number of issues to be addressed on the list and they are working through them. I am putting both prize menus in the comment below- I hope this helps.

Here are the rewards for both:

Spoiler!

Comment

Cupcake Thanks! Do you happen to have the one for Smurfette’s Bunny Gallop? It has the same issue.

Comment

It's been a year and PopReach hasn't fix this

Comment

Working...
                          X