Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Tourist Smurf, Trophy Smurf and Scavenger Smurf’s Exclusive Rewards Menus are missing some items and have incorrect text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update 2.06.0: With scavenger smurf we have a new mini game. It works on the same idea as Tourist Smurf. You even have to play the same mini games.I wonder if it wouldn't have been possible to fix the Tourist Smurf bug at the same time as adding this hut.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Silver Nonna I suggest that you fill out a Customer Support ticket to remind them!

• Funsizedandblue
      Funsizedandblue commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake I’m curious, your previous comment on this thread indicates this issue is on ‘the list’ but without a timetable. What happened to ‘the list’ and all the other bugs on it? Can we see the list? I understand the need for a ticket to notify the developers of a problem, but this is a long term, identified bug that should be addressed like the many other bugs discussed on the forum. After the issue has been acknowledged by the moderator and we are assured it will eventually be addressed, why would additional tickets necessary? If a ticket needs to be resubmitted over and over again in order to get the issue resolved, there’s really no reason for this category (Report Problems) on the forum.

We all want the same thing, a fun game, true to our Smurfy friends and reasonable support from the developers. This particular bug doesn’t halt game play but it does impede players ability to achieve rewards. This thread is over a year old and several updates have been released since then. I don’t think asking why it hasn’t been fixed or at least a target date for the resolution is unreasonable.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Funsizedandblue I will pass your comment along to PopReach. I agree that it is not unreasonable to ask, and provided the best answer that I could, which was to submit a ticket in addition to writing here. I figured doing both couldn’t hurt.

At the last part of 2019, Spelling Bee made a list. Here is the link: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...version-1-86-0

[Please note that none of the Smurfs’ Village developers have ever provided a timetable for bug fixes.]

This is what I received today from my support ticket. Not a very good news indeed

Thank you so very much for contacting us regarding this matter. Please know our Team is aware of the problem, but we sadly don’t have a solution for it at this time. We know this is not the news that you were hoping to hear, and for that, we sincerely apologize.

While we can’t provide you with an estimated timeframe for when it will be addressed right now, please know that our Development Team is doing their best to analyze and investigate the cause of the issue. From there, they can come up with a fix and get it implemented into a future update as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we do value you as a dedicated player, and we will not stop until a solution is found. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this entire situation may cause you, and ask for your patience and understanding.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I suspect that these long-standing bugs may only be addressed when the new engine is rolled out, if they still exist once that happens. [I could be wrong.] Hopefully the code will be much easier to clean, and/or the code conflicts will be eliminated by the roll out of the new engine. PopReach didn’t give a timeframe, but you can read what PopReach said here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-village-team

Items are now missing from the new Scavenger Smurf exclusive item list just like they are for Tourist Smurf following the download of the Valentines Day update. Click image for larger version

Name:	FD5F2B0D-2441-453C-AC43-C0DCC2126DD7.png
Views:	112
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	270152

Not exactly surprised, definitely disappointed. We should not expect these to ever. I have to assume they don’t know how to fix it or they wouldn’t repeat the issue. in another hut. Bummer

Comment

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally disappointed as well. I missed Bongfish a lot.

I can’t see any posts referring to the problem of not being able to place Tourist Smurf’s jet, being fixed, but it definitely is. I’ve just placed mine. Thought I’d say in case anyone had given up trying because it was a known bug. 😊 Apologies if my post is late to the party and you all know already, as it was announced in one of the updates this year, but I couldn’t find reference to it anywhere.

Comment

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake I think you may have misread my last post?! I was worried about being a spanner (techno idiot!) not a spammer! 😂.

Glad to know you’re on top of spamming. It took me a while to realise why I was v occasionally getting messages from people who were banned and their messages had mysteriously disappeared. I presume they were spammers dumping messages to all and you zapped them beautifully to make them go away! 😊 You moderators do look after us well. 🤩 I hope people realise you aren’t on the payroll. We do appreciate your guidance and input so much. 👏

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! You used English slang on me! 😂 I looked it up and now I know what it means. You are not a spanner, either! As a note, deleting spammers is a joy. 🤗

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m quite free and easy with my colourful colloquialisms! 😂 Comes from having two sassy teenage children 😁

I love the international flavour of this forum. It never ceases to amaze me how people cope so well here when English isn’t their native language. It’s fun trying to guess where people hail from sometimes from the style of their posts. I have a shamefully poor grasp of schoolgirl French and a forced, reluctant encounter with Latin has given me the odd words of Spanish and Italian that I can decipher but I am typically British in my grateful relief that long ago History dictated that English was to become an internationally adopted language, so I don’t have to struggle to get to grips with other languages too much. I have huge admiration for all the international Forum members who can hold their own here, especially as English is such a nightmare language to learn. Apologies on behalf of my fellow Brits for our bizarre spelling and pronunciation rules. My son, who is dyslexic, would rage that there are (debatably) up to 14 English and Scottish variants of the pronunciation of ‘ough’, and moan that he wished he wasn’t British!

My kids would beg to differ on my spanner status but you’re very kind. 😊 And I’ll bet it’s fun to seek out and destroy spammers. Because of our time difference I saw one sneak through temporarily the other day. Cheeky beggars! Glad to have our moderators at the helm! 😍
Working...
X