Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Android] A Small Pink Hut under construction suddenly appeared in my village after reaching level 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camper's Beaver
    replied
    A similar issue had happened to me after reaching level 83; I immediately entered the placement mode for a Small Pink Hut in the Mountain (where I was at that time). Tried placing it to see if it would work, and recovered afterwards.
    An image of the glitch

Leave a comment:

• sharonjoy
    replied
    Thank you . Spelling bee and skydiver 118. I did recover village and when it was offered again I did not place it. But I can report it.

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    skydiver118 Yeah, that is definitely some type of corruption. When it does occur, it is always the small pink hut,

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    sharonjoy Yes, that is most certainly not supposed to happen. Please submit a ticket with Customer Support.

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    replied
    Spelling Bee I don’t recall there being a hut rewarded at level 125. Maybe an oops or glitch?
    It’s hard to tell what kind of hut is is with the snow

Leave a comment:

• sharonjoy
    replied
    Hi skydiver - yes I took a screenshot of the hut. But I am having trouble remembering how to post it. ​​​​​ok . The hut is circled. I did recover my village again in case it was a bug.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	322.6 KB
ID:	253835

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    replied
    Do you have a screen cap of it. Because I don’t recall there being a hut rewarded for leveling up.

Leave a comment:

• [Android] A Small Pink Hut under construction suddenly appeared in my village after reaching level 125

The picture showed 7 smurfberries but a hut was awarded and is being built? Is this correct?I recovered my village but same thing happened when I reached level 125 again.
Working...
X