Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Time loss and countdown timer issuers (going-back-in-time bug) have become excessive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the forum. Please fill out a Customer Support ticket if you have not done so already. You can do so by clicking the Support button on the upper part of the screen. The more people that report it and give details, the better! This is the link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Jellycake22
    replied
    I just lost 67 hours… I got a notification that my peaches were ready to harvest, went on to collect them, and 67hours to go. The time loss has happened regularly in my village but this is ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake, thanks for mentioning this again. I had taken note of your suggestion before but hadn’t fully appreciated that this can work, even if Fireman has nothing to collect, so I didn’t always do it. I’ll give this a go every time from now on. I find things become most dodgy when exiting the Grove, if it’s the last place I go before coming out of the game, especially if I go from the Grove to visit friends first. That can trigger a loss of saved work, so I try not to cycle round to the Grove last, but slot it in earlier in my smurfy travels.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Skyblack Artyharry Sometimes even manual saves do not help. The only thing that seems to work for me is to use Fireman to collect XP just before I leave an area, even if there is no XP to collect.

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    Skyblack, yes it’s heartbreaking when you lose decorating, sometimes hours of work! I feel your pain! I always try and remember to do a manual save after decorating but it’s easy to forget.

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    Hello! Sadly it happens to me, if not followed, I realize that when I have a long time the game open, as if it stayed in ram and did not update, I try to close and open the game every 15 minutes if I know that I am going to fix something, Even so it happens to me but not so often, for example yesterday, I got excited fixing the planet and I forgot to close, it took more than an hour with the game open and when I closed it and went back in, sadly I realized that all my changes had not been saved :-(
    If it is an issue that I consider they should review, although what such that when they move the platform it no longer happens ...
    cross our fingers!!!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    This is a well-known bug and can happen in any section of the game, any time, and is not directly related to Fireman. You can read about it in this topic It seems to be especially noticeable after decorating, but it happens randomly. It seems to happen more in the other areas than the MV.

• s201400042
    replied
    I moved Fireman's hut on the Mountain and decorated the nearby area. However, when I returned from another region, the changes I made on the mountain did not register (meaning that Fireman Smurf is still in his original location) The decorations I made weren't there either. (I didn't get a refund for them)

Conclusion: I think this implies that the system has a problem trying to register the moving of Fireman Smurf, and therefore gets stuck and can't register any changes made after that.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    No problem re the searches! It takes awhile to get the hang of it, and I’ve had lots of practice! 😆

It’s a really frustrating issue.

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake, thanks for the response. I’m sorry that my searches do not go well. I searched for the specific mountain wonders and didn’t think to search ‘timers’. Apologies. You must get so fed up of posting the search tip message! I’ll pass on my gripe to support. I’m reassured that this is an overall glitch. Thanks again.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I moved your topic here as this is an ongoing problem for many people in all sections of the game (including me!) If you do a search for ‘timer’, you can see it mentioned elsewhere, also.

Please fill out a Customer Support ticket so that PopReach is reminded about the bug and knows exactly what is going on in your case!

• Artyharry
    replied
    There’s something pretty weird happening with completing some of the older wonders on the mountain. I’ve had the same issue happen with the outdoor fireplace and the wheat shed, but not the jousting game, which was fine. I’m waiting to see if it happens with the binoculars and the strength game, which I am at stage 3 for and haven’t had problems so far. It seems to be the final stage where issues arise.

It started when I tried to use smurfberries to complete the last stage of the fireplace but it took them without completing it. I tried a few times then recovered my village. The timer then stalled and got stuck on 99% completion for days so I recovered again but the game jumped back in time and I was asked to begin the final stage again, despite my having already paid the resources for the final stage, which had now disappeared (which support services kindly reimbursed when I raised a ticket).

The wheat shed is now doing the same thing. I’ve been on the final stage for nearly three days. I tried using smurfberries to complete it but it took 3 without altering the progress. I recovered my village and got them back and the timer seems to be moving forward again.

It’s really odd. I can’t find any mention of this on the forum. I have real issues with the timer in the grove, with different areas of my crops growing at different rates, despite all being planted at the same time (and often my smurfs growing the stalled crops have vanished, but come back again if I reboot my device), but I’ve not had timer issues in the mountain before.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there some form of corruption associated with these particular wonders? I’ve not had any other hint of game corruption, so am hoping these timer issues are a particular bug.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    As you can see from the posts above, there are a lot of issues with the craters and the countdown timers., and maybe the dives and mountain digs also. I am sure PopReach is working on the problem.

In the future, you might try using the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 08-12-2020, 02:25 PM.

• Smurf-Mint
    replied
    A few moments ago,i collect all dives at island and i didnt get any seashell i thought i'm lucky and then i collect craters at the planet.I didnt get any stardust(even star inside them)after that i moved mountains i collected sb from one wonder and played camper and archeologists game and i returned to planet.I got something inside box and its invisible 1x1 square thing.I did it over 5 times and i get stardusts inside them then i realized something.When i collect all dives and didnt get any shell.Invisible things are shells!I returned mountain and i saw my sb decrased 18 from 19.I think cooldown times of something went wrong.I need help for this.I sent a photos of invisible shells at planet.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Tamara! This is just one of the topics dealing with this issue. It all seems to be connected to the bug where various areas actually go-back-in-time, and lose progress. It is a complex problem, and one not yet solved.

Don’t forget, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum, and then can post things pertaining to that issue in that topic instead of starting a new one. If you don’t see what you need immediately, the trick is to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search!
Working...
X