Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Android] Game is crashing when trying to play Greedy or Papa Smurf's Mini-Games in version 1.90.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Android] Game is crashing when trying to play Greedy or Papa Smurf's Mini-Games in version 1.90.1

Hi,
    I was playing for Scavenger hunt (like every monday) when it was requested to gain "119xp on Greedy smurf's game".

I made cookies but when the timer reached to 0 : it stayed before crashing. I tried again even with another kind of cake and same thing happened.
    I finished it via spending smurfberries but it's really annoying.

What should I do ?

PS : Same thing happened on Papa Smurf's one too
    Last edited by Kravenn; 02-09-2020, 11:28 PM. Reason: Added Papa smurf's bug

Kravenn Please go ahead and submit a ticket with Customer Support and be sure to include exactly which brand and model of the Android device you are using, as well as your Smurf ID/Support ID.

Comment

• Kravenn
      Kravenn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. My apologies for my english : not my first language

Bonjour,
    J'ai un problème lorsque je joue au jeu sur mon Samsung Galaxy S7, et lorsque je joue au mini jeu de la boulangerie. Tout fonctionne puis à la fin lorsque le temps est écoulé, il y a un bug, plus rien ne se passe et l'application se ferme automatiquement.
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there, and welcome to the forum! Please go ahead and submit a ticket with Customer Support and be sure to include exactly which brand and model of the Android device you are using, as well as your Smurf ID/Support ID. Here is the link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

As you can see, you are not the first Android user to have this problem. In the future, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly!

When searching, the trick is to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search!
Working...
X