Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS] Transparent Small Pink Hut appeared in my Condo Storage showing 4294967292 Smurfs associated with it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS] Transparent Small Pink Hut appeared in my Condo Storage showing 4294967292 Smurfs associated with it!

This is really odd... I have a little smurf hut and I have no idea where it came from? Have miniature smurf huts been added this update or do I have a corruption?

Click image for larger version  Name:	D61093A2-8753-4214-9E0A-876494005E14.jpeg Views:	233 Size:	478.3 KB ID:	256037

Trinity have you tried recovering? That looks like a corruption.

Comment

AlleycatttSmurf do you think I should? I was redecorating and taking a bunch of huts out of storage, when I noticed that this little hut was under construction. Does anyone know if they’re available as a hut to place in other areas?

Comment

I’ve recovered my village and seemed to have found the culprit inside my stored huts. Can anyone who’s updated to this latest version check their hut storage to see you have the same glitch?

Click image for larger version  Name:	A8E6BC63-5152-49D2-9364-64700B71801C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	547.0 KB ID:	256041

Comment

Trinity That doesn’t look like anything that I know about in the game! If it were me, I would recover to an even earlier point immediately and see if you can get rid of it from your storage.

Comment

Instead of a clown car this carnival update, I seem to have acquired a clown hut that can fit over 4 billion smurfs inside 😂

Comment

Trinity That happened to me a while back. Definitely corruption.

Comment

Tamara Abbott did you also have a part transparent hut in your stored huts list that indicated that it held many millions of smurfs instead of 1 or 2 (as seen in my second pic)?

I don't know if this corruption happened with this recent update or if my game has been corrupted since before the recent update, so I have no idea when to restore to. Go back too far and I'll be losing a lot of progress and decorating.

Comment

Trinity I would first try recovering your before that hut appeared in your game.

Comment

Trinity Just as an aside, I’m pretty sure the number by the little Smurf represents the number of huts stored, not the number of Smurfs, so you have billions of huts!

The corruption could well have happened at any time and, if you don’t go back far enough, you risk losing your village. The big issue is that you can’t see inside the storage hut when previewing saved villages, and you can only recover three times a day- quite a conundrum! I’d definitely fill out a Customer Service ticket and ask them what to do!

Comment

Cupcake Thank you. Hopefully I can avoid losing too much

Comment

Trinity OMG....keep recovering until you can’t see these pink huts in your storage, that would be my advice, they remind me of my crater issue where my game got so corrupted that I couldn’t play.

A quick recovery back to a time when the huts weren’t present is essential in my experience....

Comment

Trinity I checked mine and I have the exact same hut. I have no idea when it happened. 🥺

Comment

skydiver118 I Have checked mine - no huts with billions of smurfs... are yours full? I have 52 plots to store huts and only 51 are full... so maybe it is because the storage is full?

Comment

LightofFire Maybe. I don’t have my village maxed out and haven’t seen any Tardis huts.

Comment

Working...
                              X