Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS] Game has suddenly started to continuously crash and become very unstable as of March 13th 2020!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS] Game has suddenly started to continuously crash and become very unstable as of March 13th 2020!

I've started this topic to share a report from PearlLilly.

Originally posted by "PearlLilly"
    Crashing is becoming unbearable. Increasing since yesterday, today it’s really very bad. Anyone else experiencing more crashing this weekend? I’m on iOS.
    I’m not sure if I post under the right topic because it’s crashing out while playing I’m experiencing 😭

Me too, PearlLilly. Crashing has noticeably increased today, and I’m on iOS too.

Comment

I’ve suddenly started having problems with crashing in the last 2 days. I’m on an iPad 6th gen IOS 13.3.1. The game is either crashing at the login screen, or, more often, it crashes when I try to travel from one area to another. Going to the Island is a particular problem. It’s also crashing when I visit some of my friends villages too. I didn’t have any problems with the crashing bug from the last update, this problem just suddenly started yesterday.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I crash when visiting villages and when traveling, too.

Today I’m experiencing a lot of crashing while visiting friends villages. The game is stuttering, crashing and freezing while travelling around and visit friends‘ groves.

Comment

Hi. My screen is freezing (crashed) for five days. What should I do? I had no answer from the support. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Comment

• Caroline Araújo
          Caroline Araújo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah... I rebooted my iPad.... several times :-(

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m out of ideas- so sorry that you can’t play, and I hope Customer Support gets back to you soon!

• Caroline Araújo
          Caroline Araújo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much for trying to help me.
      Working...
      X