Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Cannot complete ClockWork Smurf's Blueprint as the number of Bolts and Gears earned keeps resetting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS+Android] Cannot complete ClockWork Smurf's Blueprint as the number of Bolts and Gears earned keeps resetting!

Hi, I know this has been mentioned before but I think it needs a topic to itself as nothing has been done yet. Those of us who are still trying to get clockwork and are relying on kind friends to donate the bolts aren’t getting any success. As soon as 10 bolts have been collected the game resets itself so it is not possible to collect the piece. It is therefore not possible to obtain clockwork smurf unless one pays out the Smurfberries. 😢😢😢😢👎👎

From what I’ve seen on Facebook is for people experiencing this to fill out a ticket. I think this has two reasons.
    1) they know how many people have this issue
    2) the developers may have a way to compensate players dealing with the issue

Comment

asmurf Yes, it is a known problem and for now, people are being asked to avoid working on the Blueprint until PopReach gives the all-clear. There is no need to submit a ticket though as it affects everyone, not just a small number. That said, if you were very close to completing it before the problem began, Customer Support may help you finish it if you ask.

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, no ....unfortunately I am no where near finished . I haven’t even collected one piece despite my friends having given me umpteen bolts😓

Ah, I ran across this today. I had 9/10 bolts for my first piece and opened a gift from a kind friend with a bolt in it. I was happy to finish my first piece with help from friends, but when I went to check I had 0/10 from friends and no other pieces.

I figured I would check through the help section first and I'm glad I did. I guess I'll put off requesting or gifting bolts until this is fixed then. Thanks Spelling Bee!

Comment

How many time do you need to get screws to get clockwork I have gotten screws like 4 times already each 10 times so that's 40 screws already

Comment

Masterloco316 I had the same problem so I searched around a while ago and found this thread - the answer is here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...eeps-resetting

Comment

Yes, sorry. This is a legacy buy that Popreach is working on but have not been able to deal with yet. For the time being they suggest that people just don’t worry about clockwork until they can get it fixed

Comment

skydiver118 Thank you, i‘ll wait. too. 🙂

Comment

Tank you skydiver118
                🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
                🐱

Comment

Hi Popreach, would it be possible to correct the Clockwork bug. I am still no where near finishing as I can’t collect enough pieces due to the bug that resets the number to zero every time I reach 10 bolts.
                  this bug has been around for a very long time, and it would be nice if it could be fixed
                  thanks😕

Comment

Hi! I have been collecting bolts to make Clockwork Smurf but every time I acquire 10 bolts, it doesn’t earn a piece. I should have at least 3 pieces but I have 0. How can I resolve this? Is this a common problem?

Comment

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Kitty, and welcome to the forum! I have moved your post here because this is a known bug, and you can read about it here.

Sorry, but it has not been fixed yet, as apparently is it a very difficult one to fix. PopReach is working on a new ‘engine’ for the game, which will simplify the coding and make these problems easier to fix.

In the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”.
                      Last edited by Cupcake; 02-22-2021, 04:28 PM.

I collected a full piece from the bolts the other day! I won them all from Lucky on the island, and the other day I had 9/10 and I was fully expecting it to reset and it didn't! Is this a fluke? Is the bug fixed? Is it only gifting that resets the count?
                    Cupcake Spelling Bee tagging yall

Comment

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As mentioned. In my comment above, this bug has not been fixed. I think you got lucky in getting your bolts from Lucky. I do not know if it is only bolts from friends that resets the count.

Spelling Bee passed away last year: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...minute-to-read

Cupcake so sorry I didn't know! Thank you for the information

Comment

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We were all very saddened by the news.

As a note, when you want to have a conversation with someone, please just tap “Comment” right beneath the original post and tag me, or whoever replied. [You tag by typing the @ symbol and their forum name.] That way, the whole conversation stays together. Thanks!
                  Working...
                  X