Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Android] Smurf keeps getting stuck when eating and I lose him as a free smurf worker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Android] Smurf keeps getting stuck when eating and I lose him as a free smurf worker

Hello! Today and yesterday I've been having trouble. If I bake something with Greedy's mini-game then leave it for a free smurf to find, the smurf will go and eat it. But instead of the eating animation it starts hammering, like it's working on a building. I can then touch the smurf and he'll wave at me like usual, but then he gets stuck waving and I can't use him for anything else; it takes away 1 available smurf to work.

This has happened when I only had one smurf left free. Then he gets stuck and I end up with 0 smurfs free.

Has anyone else experienced this? Restarting the game fixes it, but I don't want to have to do that every single time I leave food out from Greedy. Please help if you can.

This is an old issue/bug that has happened for years. It also happens if friends give you potions that Smurfs have to drink; basically, it can happen anytime a Smurf has to eat or drink anything. Restarting the game usually cures it!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 04-03-2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake Oh, so that is the only fix? Okay then, thank you~!
Working...
X