Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS + Android] Not receiving any Exclusive Offers after installing the version 1.93.0 Springtime / Easter update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS + Android] Not receiving any Exclusive Offers after installing the version 1.93.0 Springtime / Easter update

Is it just me?

I've force closed and rebooted twice since I downloaded the Easter Update.

Playing on Android 9, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

It's not just you. I play on IOS device and also have not seen any EO since I downloaded the Easter update.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Phil Teo, for answering. Hope PopReach figures it out when they can.

I play on iOS and can't see any EOs since new update

Comment

I just saw handy’s riding lawnmower for this morning. But there is also a bug fix out. Don’t know if anyone has installed it (I’m on iOS) but that could be the reason for the delay, waiting until the bug fix is out, perhaps for everyone so those on android or kindle don’t miss out on an opportunity for a new item

Comment

• Phil Teo
      Phil Teo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yah, I just saw the bug fix update, but wonder what it is fixing. Spelling Bee care to enlighten?

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Phio Teo
      There’s nothing up on their facebook group yet so Popreach may not even know it’s live

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      No bugfix on Android yet, but it's good to hear one is coming.

I had EOs today, btw.

Hey Phil Teo Stroumpfette skydiver118. I'm sorry for not chiming in sooner. Yes, the Exclusive Offers were put on hold until the update was released across all the App Stores. Unfortunately, there was a delay with the Amazon version, so PopReach went ahead and started the offers, the first of which was Handy's Lawnmower.

The Bug Fix update addresses a few issues with this specific update and a few optimizations in the background. There were no legacy bugs fixed in this Bug Fix update, but PopReach does expect to start working their way through those as soon as the next full update.

Comment

Working...
    X