Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappearing items, reappearing items, and game corruption.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else had a problem with cash or Sb items disappearing?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, when things start disappearing (or appearing) it means that your game has become corrupted- this topic is all about that. Please read these posts on how to recover an uncorrupted game, which you will need to do as soon as possible.

In the future, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too! Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently.

When searching, the trick is to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search!

If my village is corrupted, is there a possibility that my friends villages could be corrupted if I visit their village or they visit mine

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      No way to know, Dnor. I would guess not, but who knows? 🤷‍♀️

I seriously think Popreach don’t know what they’re talking about, after all this time, they now suggest using Local save to recover my village, don’t they realise that recovery saves and local saves are the same. I first sent an email about the corruption on 9th June. We’ve been back and forth since. I’ve already explain countless times that there are no uncorrupted recovery saves

Comment

• Dnor1972
      Dnor1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      First of all, thank you Cupcake for all the help, start again with a new village isn’t something I really want to do, after spending all that time and money, to lose all that isn’t an option. So I will continue, however if the corruption gets worse than I’ll have to restart.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome, Dnor. Hope everything goes well for you!

• ChristalWest
      ChristalWest commented
      Editing a comment
      Dnor1972, I recently made the same decision to continue when my saves all the way back still had some corruption that I had not realized happened at that time. Now, I’m constantly on the lookout for strange things happening and it has reduced my enjoyment of the game a bit. It will definitely reduce any spending I was planning on. It seems that all of us are getting corruption and with full villages, it’s difficult to detect any differences that might indicate corruption unless you are actually looking for it. I agree with you that this corruption issue seems to somewhat new (within the last 4 to 6 months) and appears to be eventually effecting everyone. It is something that should be addressed on a larger scale if PopReach doesn’t want to lose long time players because their very expensive, time-intensive villages disappear.

ChristalWest, sorry I haven’t replied sooner but been busy, I have a question, do you visit and gift friends villages, if so, are their villages ok? I’m worried visiting my friend’s village or they visit mine, will pass on the corruption. Incidentally would you like to be friends? Smurf ID xptl4c

Comment

Anyone has issue with accessing the left hand side portion in the village?

When plan crop, smurf simply pop into the crop instead of walking to the crop.
      Village no longer display the beach side.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems that your game has become corrupted- please read the first post about how to recover an uncorrupted village.

We are very happy to see you here on the forum, and in the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search. It doesn’t always help, but it often does!

hello guys good afternoon, does this happen to anyone? I just finished the wonder of the volcano but it is not visualized, he gave me the berry, however the finished volcano is not appreciated. It has not disappeared or anything, it is not corruption, only this wonder does not show it. I add an image
      thanks for your help Click image for larger version

Name:	enviar.PNG
Views:	61
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	263202Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2020-08-20_13-00-28.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	263203

Comment

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        hello Cupcake, I finished this weekend the volcano, but, with the help of cosmickitten I already stay and it is displayed! thank you both very much!

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad it worked! 🎉😁

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent- very good news!
    Working...
    X