Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappearing items, reappearing items, missing village areas, and game corruption.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else had a problem with cash or Sb items disappearing?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, when things start disappearing (or appearing) it means that your game has become corrupted- this topic is all about that. Please read these posts on how to recover an uncorrupted game, which you will need to do as soon as possible.

In the future, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too! Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently.

When searching, the trick is to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search!

• Tamara Zeleznik
      Tamara Zeleznik commented
      Editing a comment
      I have noticed a couple Christmas things that I have bought with sb missing.it is frustrating.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Tamara Zeleznik. Hi Tamara. Please read my response to Finger as it can be a sign of corruption when things go missing.

If my village is corrupted, is there a possibility that my friends villages could be corrupted if I visit their village or they visit mine

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      No way to know, Dnor. I would guess not, but who knows? 🤷‍♀️

I seriously think Popreach don’t know what they’re talking about, after all this time, they now suggest using Local save to recover my village, don’t they realise that recovery saves and local saves are the same. I first sent an email about the corruption on 9th June. We’ve been back and forth since. I’ve already explain countless times that there are no uncorrupted recovery saves

Comment

• Dnor1972
      Dnor1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      First of all, thank you Cupcake for all the help, start again with a new village isn’t something I really want to do, after spending all that time and money, to lose all that isn’t an option. So I will continue, however if the corruption gets worse than I’ll have to restart.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome, Dnor. Hope everything goes well for you!

• ChristalWest
      ChristalWest commented
      Editing a comment
      Dnor1972, I recently made the same decision to continue when my saves all the way back still had some corruption that I had not realized happened at that time. Now, I’m constantly on the lookout for strange things happening and it has reduced my enjoyment of the game a bit. It will definitely reduce any spending I was planning on. It seems that all of us are getting corruption and with full villages, it’s difficult to detect any differences that might indicate corruption unless you are actually looking for it. I agree with you that this corruption issue seems to somewhat new (within the last 4 to 6 months) and appears to be eventually effecting everyone. It is something that should be addressed on a larger scale if PopReach doesn’t want to lose long time players because their very expensive, time-intensive villages disappear.

ChristalWest, sorry I haven’t replied sooner but been busy, I have a question, do you visit and gift friends villages, if so, are their villages ok? I’m worried visiting my friend’s village or they visit mine, will pass on the corruption. Incidentally would you like to be friends? Smurf ID xptl4c

Comment

Anyone has issue with accessing the left hand side portion in the village?

When plan crop, smurf simply pop into the crop instead of walking to the crop.
      Village no longer display the beach side.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems that your game has become corrupted- please read the first post about how to recover an uncorrupted village.

We are very happy to see you here on the forum, and in the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search. It doesn’t always help, but it often does!

hello guys good afternoon, does this happen to anyone? I just finished the wonder of the volcano but it is not visualized, he gave me the berry, however the finished volcano is not appreciated. It has not disappeared or anything, it is not corruption, only this wonder does not show it. I add an image
      thanks for your help Click image for larger version

Name:	enviar.PNG
Views:	270
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	263202Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2020-08-20_13-00-28.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	263203

Comment

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        hello Cupcake, I finished this weekend the volcano, but, with the help of cosmickitten I already stay and it is displayed! thank you both very much!

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad it worked! 🎉😁

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent- very good news!

I can’t access the top level of the mountain and haven’t been able to for about a month..
      I have also started having issues with moving items on the top level of the main village..
      Anyone else having these issues?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the forum! I am sorry that you are having this problem. I moved your question here because it seems that your village has become corrupted. Not being able to see or access a part of your village is one of the symptoms of corruption.

Please read the first post about how to recover an uncorrupted village. I suggest that you do this immediately as it has been so long since you first noticed the issue, and you want to make sure you still have some uncorrupted local saves. [If you do not do a recovery, you risk your village becoming completely unplayable at a future time.]

Thanks for the welcome and letting me know.

Comment

Hello,

Mon îles fonctionne pas depuis ​​​​​6 mois je joue androïde quel qu'un peu maide.

thanks
        alexsunny

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to the forum- I am sorry that you are having trouble with your game! I moved you comment here, as it appears that your game is corrupted. Please read the very top of this topic to learn how to recover an uncorrupted village.
          Last edited by Cupcake; 12-30-2020, 05:25 AM.

Hello,

Since last update on iOS I cannot navigate https://ometv.onl https://chatroulette.top https://omegle.wtf https://bazoocam.cam to the bottom of the Grove. Approx 1/3 of the area cannot be accessed. I also have problems with overlapping graphics (e.g. huts have moved with only top part appearing over hedge.

thanks
        alexsunny
        Last edited by alexsunny123; 01-04-2021, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Alex. You had written about this problem before, and so I moved it to this topic and answered you in the post just above. You village has become corrupted. Please read through this topic on how to do a recovery.
          Last edited by Cupcake; 01-03-2021, 11:02 PM.

I opened my Village today and the Island, Mountain; and I did not dare check the other lands; have reset to beginning. All that I have purchased and completed is gone. What happened? Has anyone else experienced this. My Village has not been affected all is there.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Another note: Signs of corruption are not always as dramatic as what happened to you. If you see anything at all with the graphics that looks odd, it is best to reboot your device, and if that doesn’t fix the problem, it is best to do a recovery.

• Smurfy Wonder
          Smurfy Wonder commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Cupcake. I just noticed the in my Village I also lost or disappeared a smurfy wonder. I will go back to a past save though it’s just that I will have too loose a lot by doing that. and I think I made a $4.99 purchase.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Look for a receipt for your purchase. If you remember what you bought, submit a ticket with the info to Customer Support.

Hello,

1. I just noticed today this is the 2nd time I won the golden Buddha smurf from the scavenger hunt.
        I had won it before but some reason my game restarted from level 1 or I had to reload last saved game (thank goodness) but lost scavenger items.
        I won it again today and I had the same issue, it had disappeared?

2. Also the pictures of won items are invisible. This isn’t the only scavenger hunt game that has this problem.

3. Once won the item, I know you can buy multiple ones with smurfberries. Sadly I can’t get this function either if the item was won on another island.

just checking if this is just me?
        thank you
        Lucy
        Attached Files

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          1. The starting at level 1 after you won the item is worrying- that just shouldn’t happen.
          2. Yes, that is still a bug. 😢
          3. In games like this, where the prizes are available in mini-games in other locations, you do not have the option to buy the prize. The ‘buy’ that shows up when you tap an item refers to the mini-game, not the prize.

Hello guys!

First time reporting problem here, but I’m not new to the game. I installed it in March 2020 and so I have a pretty huge progress. Somewhere last year near to the end I experienced the common bug that is going on in this topic – an item disappearing. It happened on an Island Village of mine, Fireman Smurf Hut was missing. A restored it some time later and went on with a game. But then a little later same thing happened already in my Main Village – Liberty Smurfette Wonder was missing. I thought that it was wierd, because it happened literally before my eyes while I was playing. But restored it within a few seconds after noticing the disappearance and haven’t had much thoughts on it.

That was last year and since the begining of 2021 I haven’t experienced items disappearance. But today when I was visiting my Island Village I saw a major item disappearance. At least 10 items are missing, including Fireman Hut, Smurfette Bathing Hut, Volcano Wonder, several crops and even some animals.

Now I already know that my game is probably being corrupted. And I know that I probably should go back to several previous saving that I have to get back to the version where everything was normal. But there is a huge BUT in this solution. Now, I haven’t visited my Island Village for a long time, several months I guess to be exact. And this was probably my biggest mistake, because if I would visiting every of my Villages every time I’m coming to the game, I would probably won’t experienced such a huge lost. But oh well, what can you do then you live in a shoe. And there is more of unsolved mysteries coming up. I don’t know if that is only my ignorant self problem but when I’m going through my savings, I can only preview my Main Village and can’t travel to my other villages while I’m previewing my savings. Maybe I need to choose and open it (?) and then when I’m on my previous versions I can go to my other villages and see when this problem came out. But it can be several months back traveling in time due to the fact that today was the first time maybe since the start of that year since I’ve visited my Island Village. And if im gonna go with this “going several months back in time” thing I’m gonna loose an enormous chunk of progress in my Main Village (which was my main focus for the last several months, that’s why I wasn’t visiting my other villages in such long time).

So there is it, my huge problem. I hope I’ve had explained it well enough for someone to understand and come up with some proper solution. I love this game more than any other thing and I don’t won’t to loose it. But I also don’t wanna loose and progress or items on what I’ve spent so much time. So I hope for some decent advice and thanks in advance!Click image for larger version

Name:	GDqauA0WPM0.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	304.7 KB
ID:	273121
        Attached Files

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, Trudy, and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, your village IS corrupted, there is absolutely no cure for corruption other than recovering back to a time before the disappearance of the very first item. The loss of progress in inevitable if you want to keep playing the game.

When you are previewing, what happens when you try to visit your other areas? For instance, what happens when you tap on your ship to travel to the Island?

Cupcake! I totally forgot that you can travel to other villages by transport rather then by map. I was able to take a look at my saved Island version from the day 2021-01-17, and it looks like some of the items are still missing, but the majority is still there. However it’s the most earlier saving I have. Do you think the corruption can possibly stop if I go back to this version when some items are still missing? It seems that a problem been going on for a while since and now and I’m afraid I can’t stop it anymore.
        Last edited by TrudyD; 04-26-2021, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• TrudyD
          TrudyD commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh well, that’s really sad. The problem is very deep right now, so it’s either I start over or play in fear of losing everything. I also read something on that topic, that changing the device was working for some players. However it was a long time ago and I haven’t seen anyone doing it any time lately. Do you know anything about this way to avoid this horrible process?

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          If your game is corrupt, it is corrupt, and transferring to another device doesn’t help. The thing that does work is if you have an uncorrupted back-up on a second device; then you can transfer the clean game and overwrite the corrupted one. Did you ever put the game on a second device?

You could try contacting Customer Support and asking if they can find an old cloud version of your game, but that is a long shot.

• TrudyD
          TrudyD commented
          Editing a comment
          I already did, but I highly doubt it would help much. But anyways thank you so much for you help and advises , Cupcake!

Hello, I figured my village was corrupted since I tried playing Lucky Smurf's Game on the island and it kept placing empty prizes over and over. I rolled back one version and everything seemed perfect. I have noticed though that none of my weather vines, trees, etc are producing any xp. I am going to wait until the end of the day to see what happens but I am sort of devastated because I have no way of knowing how far back I need to go! Any suggestions

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          First reboot your device. Then I would immediately load a local save back, say, three days, and if everything looks OK, see if your items are producing XP. Look carefully to see if anything is missing anywhere, or if you see any items (like crop fields) overlaying each other. If everything seems to be working fine, you may have gone back far enough. If not, try going back further.
      Working...
      X