Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappearing items, reappearing items, missing village areas, and game corruption.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cupcake i just wanted to follow up and say thank you! I tried restoring once more following your instructions and my village is back to normal. You are always so helpful and answer all my questions and issues so thank you so much 😊

Comment

Why did my crop-harvester disappear when I reached level 90? Not cool. Very dishonest. And it is not even available in the Village Shop

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        This may be indicative of a much bigger problem as missing items are a sign of corruption.

First carefully look around your village to make sure that you didn’t accidentally pick it up and drop it elsewhere. If it really is gone, please read through this topic and follow the steps necessary to restore to before your village became corrupted.

I am not sure if I should post my problem here but it seems similar enough. I reinstalled a game after a few years of inactivity and I loaded my backup and I thought everything was normal. Back then my village got corrupted and I had to start again.

After that I actually didnt play much, and now when I started playing again I notticed that all my areas except my Main Village got reset. I have smurfs and swoofs that I used to have (so for example on my mountain I have 6 smurfs and 0 houses). So I dont know if my game is corrupted because of that I dont wannt to have corruption problems later.

I notticed game allows me to place more digs up in the mountain than I have smurfs, amd same with diving on the island.

The problem is that as I just reinstalled the game, I cant go to my save where my village was not corrupted. Should I contact customer support?
      Last edited by Cupcake; 09-12-2021, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that is the thing to do. It might be best if you just went back to level one and played through those first levels. [I did that awhile ago on a second device and it was a LOT of fun!]

• Pandemonium
        Pandemonium commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking about starting from level one, but last time my save got corrupted Bongfish boosted my village in levels and they gave me some smurfberries for my troubles. So if I start a new village Ill lose those smurfberrios, or I can keep smurfberries but than my village will be corrupted, which is a bad idea as the corruption can get worse over time. Hopefully Popreach can help me somehow. I wouldnt mind starting from level one, but Id also really like to keep smurfberries that were given to me :/
        Last edited by Cupcake; 09-12-2021, 06:22 AM.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Let’s take this to a private (PM) conversation, Pandemonium.
    Working...
    X