Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappearing items, reappearing items, missing village areas, and game corruption.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the forum! I am sorry that you are having this problem. I moved your question here because it seems that your village has become corrupted. Not being able to see or access a part of your village is one of the symptoms of corruption.

Please read the first post about how to recover an uncorrupted village. I suggest that you do this immediately as it has been so long since you first noticed the issue, and you want to make sure you still have some uncorrupted local saves. [If you do not do a recovery, you risk your village becoming completely unplayable at a future time.]

• aseebs
    replied
    I can’t access the top level of the mountain and haven’t been able to for about a month..
    I have also started having issues with moving items on the top level of the main village..
    Anyone else having these issues?

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent- very good news!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Glad it worked! 🎉😁

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    hello Cupcake, I finished this weekend the volcano, but, with the help of cosmickitten I already stay and it is displayed! thank you both very much!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Skyblack - I remember exactly the same happening to me when I first built the Volcano a long time ago. If I remember rightly I was told, at the time, to go into Stage Select and tap the final, finished, version. That worked for me - hope this helps.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Skyblack! I have not heard of this happening to others.
    - Have you downloaded the recent bugfix update? There were other problems on the island before the bugfix.
    - If you have tried that, are all stages of the wonder invisible?
    - When did you build the wonder? Has it always been this way, or is it newly invisible?

• Skyblack
    replied
    hello guys good afternoon, does this happen to anyone? I just finished the wonder of the volcano but it is not visualized, he gave me the berry, however the finished volcano is not appreciated. It has not disappeared or anything, it is not corruption, only this wonder does not show it. I add an image
    thanks for your help Click image for larger version

Name:	enviar.PNG
Views:	100
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	263202Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2020-08-20_13-00-28.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	263203

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    It seems that your game has become corrupted- please read the first post about how to recover an uncorrupted village.

We are very happy to see you here on the forum, and in the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search. It doesn’t always help, but it often does!

• instanttran
    replied
    Anyone has issue with accessing the left hand side portion in the village?

When plan crop, smurf simply pop into the crop instead of walking to the crop.
    Village no longer display the beach side.

Leave a comment:

• Dnor1972
    replied
    ChristalWest, sorry I haven’t replied sooner but been busy, I have a question, do you visit and gift friends villages, if so, are their villages ok? I’m worried visiting my friend’s village or they visit mine, will pass on the corruption. Incidentally would you like to be friends? Smurf ID xptl4c

Leave a comment:

• ChristalWest
    commented on 's reply
    Dnor1972, I recently made the same decision to continue when my saves all the way back still had some corruption that I had not realized happened at that time. Now, I’m constantly on the lookout for strange things happening and it has reduced my enjoyment of the game a bit. It will definitely reduce any spending I was planning on. It seems that all of us are getting corruption and with full villages, it’s difficult to detect any differences that might indicate corruption unless you are actually looking for it. I agree with you that this corruption issue seems to somewhat new (within the last 4 to 6 months) and appears to be eventually effecting everyone. It is something that should be addressed on a larger scale if PopReach doesn’t want to lose long time players because their very expensive, time-intensive villages disappear.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    You are welcome, Dnor. Hope everything goes well for you!

• Dnor1972
    commented on 's reply
    First of all, thank you Cupcake for all the help, start again with a new village isn’t something I really want to do, after spending all that time and money, to lose all that isn’t an option. So I will continue, however if the corruption gets worse than I’ll have to restart.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I have been able to find out about the cloud saves. Only the most recent cloud save is on PopReach’s server- PopReach cannot go back in time and retrieve anything older. This means that your only option is/was your local saves; if those are exhausted, your options are either to continue with a corrupted village, or start a new one. As a note, I started a new one on an Android device last year, and had a lot of fun building a village with what I know now!

Please realize that Customer Support get hundreds (or more) requests for help every day, so sometimes they may answer with the only help that they can give.
Working...
X