Not able to place Balthazar and other items in storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to place Balthazar and other items in storage

Not a big problem, but I noticed today that I'm unable to move Balthazar from where I have him into the storage shed. This occurs on both the Mountain and in the Main Village where I have him in both. I've double checked to make sure the storage isn't full. It just doesn't give me the option of moving him to storage. I don't seem to have that issue with any other characters/items.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Balthazar.jpg Views:	36 Size:	173.6 KB ID:	261291
    Last edited by Cupcake; 07-09-2020, 03:03 AM.

This is not a problem just for you- Balthazar is not storable! And he should be- all these characters should be! Wonder why he was overlooked?

Comment

• Baethan
      Baethan commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know! I wasn't sure if it was just a bug for me or everybody. Yeah, it would indeed be nice if he was storeable as well. Thank you for your reply!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would anyone want to store Balthazar?! He is one of the big three bad guys from the cartoon and Beeline did an amazing job on him! Totally one of my favorite items in the game!

• Baethan
      Baethan commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! I agree with you there. I didn't originally plan on storing Balthazar, but I ended up getting another one for the Main Village and thought perhaps to make more room on the Mountain I might place the one there in storage and leave the one in the Main Village out (although I don't really mind having him in both places)
      Last edited by Baethan; 07-09-2020, 06:12 AM.

Apparently Rahdu is not storable either. Hopefully these can be changed to be.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      There are many things in the game that are not storable and should be. Bongfish corrected a number of them, but there are still a lot left!

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€yes please πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»it would be wonderful they will be made storable πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š Click image for larger version

Name:	D10BEF53-59C2-4558-891B-06858CA08025.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	261368 also the dog .. please too

Comment

Cupcake Thanks for updating the name of this topic with "other items" as well. I appreciate it!

If anybody else finds any characters or items that you are unable to place in the storage shed, please feel free to add it!

Comment

Adding the Pussywillow Pixies to the list of non-storables. These are easier to decorate with though

Comment

Working...
        X