Reporter problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporter problems

I have tried to collect from Reporter on both my devices iOS and Android this am and there is a problem. Initially you get no pictures of boxes , when you tap you get the dreaded pink hut and 3 yellow seeds on your screen, followed by the game freezing.
    please could Popreach look into this. Thank you
    Click image for larger version  Name:	662FC035-02E5-471E-A8BD-2FBC04DC2239.png Views:	0 Size:	23.4 KB ID:	263381Click image for larger version  Name:	76615B49-7077-4D51-98A8-696653691E8F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	17.7 KB ID:	263382

Hello asmurf,

Thank you for reporting the issue here, we are aware of this issue. You can fix this issue by simply rebooting your device.

Let us know if this does not resolve it.

Regards,
    Neil

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks , rebooting hasn’t helped.

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Neil_E It's great to have a Smurfs Community Manager again. Are you from PopReach?

I have this problem too - I’ve tried re-booting my device, twice, but it hasn’t fixed the issue.

Comment

Thank you for the update @Cosmickitten.

We are working towards resolving this issue and will confirm once fixed.

Appreciate your time and support.

Regards,
      Neil

Comment

I have the same problem
        🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
        🐱

Comment

Players have been reporting this since yesterday (I woke up to facebook absolutely awash in posts). As Neil said, try to reboot and see if that helps. Or just keep trying back. I’m experiencing the same thing.

I do not think there is anything wrong with your device (what are the odds that dozens/hundreds/thousands of devices will malfunction at the same time?).

I experienced it on all 3 of my devices. On two the reboot fixed it, on the third it just fixed itself.

You do have until midnight tonight to collect your reporter without penalty so just keep trying.

Comment

Anyone else having a issue with Reporter Smurf. Calendar was blank and when I selected Collect it tried to give 500 yellow seeds and a house. Then it would freeze.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Here is a whole topic about this, Foggy.

Especially after a new update make sure to look through the existing recent topics in the appropriate category; News, Questions, Problems eptc.

And remember, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum, and then can post things pertaining to that issue in that topic instead of starting a new one. [If you don’t see what you need immediately, the trick is to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search!]

Hope this helps!

• Jkang114
              Jkang114 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am having this problem now for two days and have tried restarting my device three times with no change. Please help.

I have the exact same problem. And I pull up from reporter that pink hut/seeds. Ugh

Comment

Hello Smurfs,

We are aware of the issue and will be fixing it ASAP.

Thank you for your support!

Regards,
              Neil

Comment

It also seems to be affecting the golden huts stores.

So just like Neil said, they’re working on it and just ‘hold your horses’ and indulge in a little patience (ok, so he didn’t say that, I did but you get the gist)

Comment

Postman Smurf is also saying I’m either not connected to the internet or my clock settings are wrong. I did not get the seed/pink hut issue but Reporter has been blank since the update.

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It is all the same problem. Once the server is fixed, everything should return to normal.

Reporter is empty again this morning. No calendar. It's all blank. People are reporting this on the FB group too. Rebooting it does not fix it. It made me pay an SB yesterday, too, which was weird, because I definitely did not miss a day.
                  Playing on Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Android 9.

Comment

Hi, everybody! All the problems mentioned here are because, for all these functions, you need to be connected to PopReach’s servers, and they are having a problem with one of them. As soon as that problem is corrected, everything will return to normal, and they are working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Be reassured that there is nothing wrong with your game, and it is not a ‘bug’. Thanks for your patience, and hopefully it will be fixed soon!
                    Last edited by Cupcake; 08-24-2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Jandy64
                      Jandy64 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Also having a problem with not being able to access the featured store as it tells me I need to update and I already have. Is this part of the ongoing issue with Reporter and Postman?

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      At jandy64: Yes! Anything in the game that needs to retrieve data from the server is an issue, and you’ll get an error message of some sort.

Thank you, Cupcake. I am having problems on my Kindle. I thought maybe my smurfs were mad at me.

Comment

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, Eva, I cannot say for sure that they are not mad at you, but if that is the case, I think everyone’s Smurfs are mad at them!
                      😂😂😂

• skydiver118
                      skydiver118 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So, when Smurfs get mad do they get purple in the face????

• asmurf
                      asmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      skydiver118 if you look really closely at the the smurfs today you will notice they are definitely slightly purple, I reckon they are miffed😄😄😄

When this happens we lose the gifts from reporter smurf. I don’t think it’s fair we have to use smurfberries to regain them. And when you do use your smurfberries it seems to only give you that current days gift which is usually something crappy.

Comment

• asmurf
                      asmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tamara is definitely purple😄😄😄, sorry only teasing
                      Last edited by asmurf; 08-24-2020, 01:55 PM.

• cosmickitten
                      cosmickitten commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The last time something like this happened we were gifted extra smurfberries on Reporters calendar to cover our losses.
                  Working...
                  X