No announcement yet.

Reporter problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for all you do!!! I really appreciate it!!! ❤️ *waiting patiently for the fix*

Comment

• Jandy64
      Jandy64 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have just collected from post and reporter cost 2 sb for reporter! So presume Popreach have fixed the server problem

Anyone having problems with Postman?

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Postman, Reporter and in app purchases all seem to have the same server issues.

Me too. Says my device time is wrong or no wireless connection. Neither is true.

Comment

Hi! Reporter smurf doesn’t work, I keep trying to accept his daily reward but the game stops. Also tracker, because he says build 2 pink fences, I do it and then nothing, so my task doesn’t complete!,
      i restarted my device etc mas it keeps doing it

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the forum, Ritilins! As you can see, there is a whole topic about this. [It is also mentioned in the topic about the new update.]

In the future, please use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too! Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently. Hope this helps!

Still having same problem this morning and just wondering if Popreach have any idea when their server issue might be fixed? Thanks

Comment

• Jandy64
        Jandy64 commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems to be working again now

Since yesterday Reporter Smurf’s calendar has been blank. When I click on Collect, I’m stuck in the screen and have to force close the game.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, Sylphine! Here is a whole topic about this.

In the future, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too!

Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently.

Hi again! Regarding the server issue: It is taking longer than expected, but PopReach is continuing to prioritize getting it up and running as soon as possible!

Comment

I’m having the same issue with reporter smurf, and I’m also unable to visit the part of the shop where you can look at items for purchase for real money

Comment

Can’t log into calendar

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Everyone (or almost everyone) is having this problem- you can read through this topic for more details.

Next time you have an issue, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too!

Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently.

I am having the same issue

Comment

I have been having this problem as well. Today I went to collect from reporter smurf, and a red hut popped up on my screen and my froze my game. I exited out of the app and re-opened it and the hut was gone.

Comment

Today I won a smurfberry in Gutsy’s Berry Harvest and from the Smurfy Eatery, but I wasn’t credited with either of them. I presume it’s because of this problem with the servers but it’s a bit annoying that we are missing out on berries...

Comment

GOOD NEWS!!! The server issue has been fixed! As compensation, PopReach will be awarding everyone 10 Smurfberries, which should be coming by this weekend!

Comment

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Cupcake brilliant news👍😄

Danke popreach das euer Server wider funktioniert 😀❤❤

Comment

Thanks cupcake for the info
                I now have that my game crashes if my SB bird collects that SB
                that someone else has ?
                🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
                🐱

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hmmmm... my SB bird is working fine- I collected last night. Please submit a ticket to Customer Support!
              Working...
              X