No announcement yet.

Reporter problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reporter and Postman are both working. I did not get 10 free SB. Reporter made me pay 3 and then gave me $2300 as the daily reward. I figured maybe I needed to pay the three and they’d be refunded but nope, that didn’t happen. Postman gave me a hot tub. I’ve opened all my gifts, all from friends, nothing fro Popreach. No big deal really, just glad to having it all working again.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Please read my comment #28 above: “...as compensation, PopReach will be awarding everyone 10 Smurfberries, which should be coming by this weekend!” So hopefully you will receive them by sometime this weekend!

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Funsizedandblue If you look at Reporters Calendar it’s offering smurfberries on Day 29 (ie. Saturday). I think we can probably guarantee that’s when our compensation berries will turn up. 🙂

Cupcake cosmickitten thank you both! I did not notice the SB on the calendar

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Funsizedandblue Please note that this is just a guess on the part of cosmickitten! 😂 While it may turn out to be a good guess, I haven’t heard any official word yet- I’ll let you know when/if I do!

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Fair point, I probably shouldn’t have used the word ‘guarantee’... ☺️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Funsizedandblue cosmickitten See post below!

Hi everybody! The Smurfberry ‘compensation’ will be coming your way via Reporter early next month, which is less than a week away! [Slight change of timing...] So be sure to check your Reporter calendar every day to see what might appear!

Comment

Oh dear , I found the same issue this morning Click image for larger version

Name:	139F7D74-A8BC-47ED-93A0-9FADF408FC8D.png
Views:	196
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	263573

Comment

• ChristalWest
        ChristalWest commented
        Editing a comment
        Me, too. The house and seeds are back!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        ChristalWest asmurf Oh nooooo!

Please reboot your devices and report back. Please tell me what devices you are playing on- my Reporter looks OK so far.

Hi everybody! If you get the Reporter blank calendar today, please try rebooting; first your game, and if that doesn’t work, then your device. That seems to work. If not, please let me know here.

Comment

• ChristalWest
        ChristalWest commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake, sorry for the delay. Rebooting the device worked.

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake I closed down my iPad and restarted, didn’t help I am afraid

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        asmurf Super-arghhhhhh! I’ll report it, but please fill out a ticket, too. Thanks!

Heads up, everyone! It looks like Reporter is having a bad day today. If you happen to experience a blank calendar DO NOT try to collect from the blank calendar. That will generate the dreaded ‘red hut/yellow seed’ graphic. Instead exit out of Reporter and either restart your device or get the game to reboot (force close it so it opens up from the Gargamel chasing a smurf page) Popreach knows that there’s an issue.

Also, please submit a ticket here: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I’ll update you when I have more info.

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake I have submitted a ticket as requested.

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        It works in my game. I managed to collect today’s gift : racing sheep.

I managed to collect 5his morning, but of course I had to pay one smurfberry! Not sure the sheep was worth it!

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        asmurf Does this mean your calendar is back to normal???

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake thank you , it was back to normal this morning. Fingers crossed that’s the end of it.

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Chat noir , you are right that sounded very ungrateful. It’s just that I really have had enough of the sheep, I seem to get them all the time in the free boxes or when using keys, or smurfberries. I guess I just would have preferred something more interesting to me.

Hi again, everyone! Reporter had been feeling poorly, but now he is up and giving out rewards again! Is he working OK for everyone now?

And don’t forget: Reporter doesn’t have the newspaper over his head on the first day of the month, so remember to tap on him anyway to claim your reward!
      Last edited by Cupcake; 08-31-2020, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Thank you Popreach for giving us 10 smurfberries today from reporter👍😄

Comment

skydiver118 has reported, “If you guys have issues with reporter, try to collect. It’s a cypress tree and should be placable on the Island. See if it works. I’ve told Popreach what is going on.”

Comment

The Bug is back:

(rebooting the device did not solve the problem)

Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-28-2020, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              Reporter is working again - it was probably a problem with the server.

Reporter is not working again he does not give us the daily reward and the game stops

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Ritilins! Please submit a Customer Support ticket. They can be reached through the menu on the upper left side of the forum.

As you can see, there is already a topic about Reporter. Please, in the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”.

PopReach knows about this newest problem.
              Last edited by Cupcake; 10-30-2020, 04:43 AM.

If Reporter’s calendar is blank, don’t try to collect. THat brings up the dreaded ‘red hut/yellow seed’ graphic and may freeze your game.
            Instead just exit out. Try to reboot your game - and by that I mean force close it and get it to reopen from the Gargamel Chasing a Smurf’ page.
            You could also try to reboot your device. This can refresh the internet connection and bring Reporter back up.
            You can also try back in a bit.

There are times when this issue is systemic - meaning it effects everyone. But there are also times when it’s localized, meaning it’s your local internet connection.

If rebooting doesn’t help and you still can’t get your reporter to work, then please fill out a support ticket so customer service can help you.

https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

Thanks so much all of you👍😄

Comment

Working...
              X