• Show
Clear All

• asmurf
    replied
    Thanks so much all of you👍😄

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    replied
    If Reporter’s calendar is blank, don’t try to collect. THat brings up the dreaded ‘red hut/yellow seed’ graphic and may freeze your game.
    Instead just exit out. Try to reboot your game - and by that I mean force close it and get it to reopen from the Gargamel Chasing a Smurf’ page.
    You could also try to reboot your device. This can refresh the internet connection and bring Reporter back up.
    You can also try back in a bit.

There are times when this issue is systemic - meaning it effects everyone. But there are also times when it’s localized, meaning it’s your local internet connection.

If rebooting doesn’t help and you still can’t get your reporter to work, then please fill out a support ticket so customer service can help you.

https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Ritilins! Please submit a Customer Support ticket. They can be reached through the menu on the upper left side of the forum.

As you can see, there is already a topic about Reporter. Please, in the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”.

PopReach knows about this newest problem.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-30-2020, 04:43 AM.

• Ritilins
    replied
    Reporter is not working again he does not give us the daily reward and the game stops

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Reporter is working again - it was probably a problem with the server.

• Morning Sky
    replied
    The Bug is back:

(rebooting the device did not solve the problem)

Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-28-2020, 02:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    skydiver118 has reported, “If you guys have issues with reporter, try to collect. It’s a cypress tree and should be placable on the Island. See if it works. I’ve told Popreach what is going on.”

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    replied
    Thank you Popreach for giving us 10 smurfberries today from reporter👍😄

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    Hi again, everyone! Reporter had been feeling poorly, but now he is up and giving out rewards again! Is he working OK for everyone now?

And don’t forget: Reporter doesn’t have the newspaper over his head on the first day of the month, so remember to tap on him anyway to claim your reward!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 08-31-2020, 09:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir , you are right that sounded very ungrateful. It’s just that I really have had enough of the sheep, I seem to get them all the time in the free boxes or when using keys, or smurfberries. I guess I just would have preferred something more interesting to me.

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake thank you , it was back to normal this morning. Fingers crossed that’s the end of it.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    asmurf Does this mean your calendar is back to normal???

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I’m shocked!!! That’s sheep-ist in my opinion! One SB for a 40SB sheep (I think sheep are normally 40? Can’t check because I don’t yet have access to my village, in spite of the best efforts of the engineers Mirza passed my info on to).
    There was a time when people complained there were too many sheep - in reality, I think most people have a soft spot for them ,just like our smurfs!

• asmurf
    replied
    I managed to collect 5his morning, but of course I had to pay one smurfberry! Not sure the sheep was worth it!

Leave a comment:

• Shirin
    commented on 's reply
    It works in my game. I managed to collect today’s gift : racing sheep.
Working...
X