Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adverts freezing and/or causing crashing in Traveler’s Caravan and Movie Theater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, there appears to be a problem for some people, especially with certain ads.

• Trinity
    replied
    Anyone else finding that ads freeze when trying to claim the berry at the cinema? I have to close and relaunch the app to resolve it.

Haven’t been able to claim the berries for a while now. Some ads work, while others just won’t.

Leave a comment:

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir No worries. Sorry it won’t help. It’s annoying when the video hut plays up. And yes I got my sbs, yay! Chuffed to bits. Santosh said it was a very challenging competition to judge as there were so many great entries. They were very welcome. I have been madly building wonders over the last six months or so, trying to catch up from the few years I had a break from the game. It’s been hard work but I still haven’t reached that sweet spot where the sbs roll in, weekly, in significant numbers. Getting there though. 😊

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Artyharry. for the suggestion ...but I almost always play with the sound off anyway....just put it on to hear that wonderful Gingerbread band!
    Oh - did you finally get your smurfberries, by the way?
    Last edited by Chat noir; 04-23-2021, 12:51 AM.

• Artyharry
    replied
    Chat noirCupcake my son discovered that if you disable the sound for the video playing it often connects better than if you have the sound on. Even better is to turn off the sound for the smurfs game at the same time. It’s worth a try if You can get that far so the video at leat loads but the connection is weak or intermittent.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir I wish you hadn’t told me that 😂- now I will be disturbed by that, too! 😜

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Cupcake, I’ve sent a ticket. I don’t usually use it either, but I’m embarrassed to admit my OCD (!) tendencies object to not having a nice, round number of smurfberries! When I reach X hundred and 98 I just want the extra 2. How sad am I !!😂😂
    Last edited by Chat noir; 04-21-2021, 08:16 AM.

• Cupcake
    replied
    Yeah, it looks like there is a problem! I don’t usually use the caravan, but decided to check it out after reading this. The first time it tried to load one and then just kicked me back to the game. The second time it just went to a loading screen and I had to reboot the game to get out of it. I couldn’t even get as far as you did.

Let’s send in tickets!

Leave a comment:

• Adverts freezing and/or causing crashing in Traveler’s Caravan and Movie Theater

Anyone else having this issue? For the last few days I have not been able to successfully play adverts in order to try for Traveller’s flip-card prizes. Many adverts start, then stop, sometimes can be persuaded to resume haltingly to the end, but today I can’t even do that, and have to reboot my game... after 5 in a row, I’m giving up! The worst offender seems to be this one (Homescapes)...
    Last edited by Chat noir; 04-21-2021, 06:41 AM.
Working...
X