Goals not giving smurfberries upon completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals not giving smurfberries upon completion

I completed the 1000 crystal goal that awards 7 smurfberries but I did not get it, and I looked for a claim button and there was not one available. This is not the first time smurfberries were not delivered to my game, I placed the 10year anniversary statue which was supposed to award 10sb but it didn't. I filled out a customer support ticket like recommended, and I was told twice that the sbs arrived but they did not. I'm just not sure what to do at this point bc I feel like filling out the customer ticket again will achieve nothing.
    Attached Files

Please give me the Customer Support ticket numbers, md432. Also, I would follow up with yet another ticket and tell them that you never received the berries.

Comment

Cupcake and here is another thing that just happened. I won farmer's gimmick from detective yesterday, and when I checked on my trophy smurf progress there was no picture for the gimmick. But when I click on the space it should be it also says I haven't won it yet. I tried to see what it would look like if I recovered my village, but I'm not able to see my trophy smurf prizes in recovery mode. What should I do? I don't want to get the other smurfberries back without sorting this out first. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210522-155031_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	273831 amurf this happened:

Comment

Thank you so much Cupcake I'm sorry to have bothered you. I do normally search but I was feeling frustrated with the smurfberry issue as well and bypassed that 😅
      I will try to do so everytime in the future.

I think this is my ticket number?
      (44845)

I've also submitted the ticket for the 7 smurfberries.
      (46137)
      Last edited by md432; 05-25-2021, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem re the search. If you don’t hear anything by this weekend, please let me know.

I got the 7sbs 🥳🥳🥳
      I'm going to fill out another ticket about the 10sbs now... should I mention that you told me to follow it up? I'm only asking this because it has been a while since the correspondence so I don't want it to look out of the blue

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you got at least some of the berries! Sure, you can use my name, but it may not make a differnce! 😂

Omg I have this problem too. Yesterday, I finished the mission (dig 200 carters) and I have just reached 9 Constellations today but I didn't claimed any Smurfberry from these two. Omg I couldn't earn 15 Smurfberry.Can you help me,please?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        You will need to contact Customer Support, which you can do by clicking the Support button on the upper part of the screen or by clicking this link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
    Working...
    X