Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Newly constructed huts suddenly appear in the spaces previously occupied by other items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found today in the village three smurfs bulding huts that i didn't put there. I restored the game saved yesterday and i lost a lot of things. What is wrong with those huts that appear?

Comment

I have been trying to load a picture of what I had show up in my village, but can't for some reason, so i'll explain as best as I can. Instead of an actual hut appearing out of nowhere on my planet, I got a blueprint of a hut just sitting there. I cannot delete it, but I can store it in a condo. The description under the hut in storage says "small pink hut"~ there are no pink huts on the planet! Luckily all I lost was a bench & some flowers. I can email pics if you'd like to see them

Comment

I am sure that the last IOS update have done a lot of damage to my game, those huts that appear, the planet with the extra space and explorer smurf cut in half, and many others. My sister game it's perfect but she did not make the update. Smart! I even restart the game but i have the same bugs, so i am convince that the uodate caused all the problems. I hope beeline will do something about this.

Comment

I 'm on android and playing on a kindle.
          I have faced several bugs with the latest update but what was happen today is the strangest thing ever.

When I visited the mountain today, fireman smurfs hut were gone. Well, actually I figured out that it turned invisible, because I could still move it and it makes sounds. I were online because I was collecting reporters and postmans gifts before. I left the game, turned off the internet connection and started again.

Fireman smurfs hut had become a normal hut with a part of stairs over it, it was even possible to store it in a condo!

As well, unlike before, the menu said that I still can place firemans hut on the mountain.

I recovered from yesterdays backup and hope such strange things won't happen again.

Comment

• Tenny
            Tenny commented
            Editing a comment
            A friend of mine had the same issues with Fireman on the mountain. I guess she ended up with three Firemen ...

Illegal squatters still appearing in the latest 1.15.0 update even with heightened police presence. Almost took my built up condo with it. Luckily I was able to move my condo away before removing the offending hut. Please fix this very dangerous and scary bug!

Comment

Scary:

Comment

• Ruxandra
              Ruxandra commented
              Editing a comment
              What is this ???

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              A magic shrub turned invisible and now there is the blueprint instead of it. The blueprint was clickable and showed 30 minutes remaining buildingtime.
              Last edited by Morning Sky; 04-08-2015, 02:49 AM.

again:

Comment

• smurfy bear
              smurfy bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that on the island?!?

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, it's on the island.

• smurfy bear
              smurfy bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Now that is really scary. Now I have to constantly check my other areas too.

Dear Beeline, please fix this bug asap. I know solving this bug isn't a priority since it's only disadvantageous to us players (unlike lucky smurf constellation bug which you quickly acknowledge and are already scrambling for a bug fix update), this bug can be a nightmare to us. This bug has the ability to remove our beloved, hard earned, important items. Checking our villages every 30 minutes to make sure there's no squatters is becoming a chore and makes this game not fun anymore considering the stress involved. Please do fix this.

Comment

This happened in my village also. I lost a peacock to a hut that built where it had been located. I had placed the flipping coin near the peacock. I went to the planet and upon returning there was the red hut and the peacock was gone. I don't know if the coin had anything to do with it or not. I have contacted support, so maybe I'll get the peacock back. I hope I don't get the usual message to restore to a previous date!

Comment

Lol!... Constellation are complete n collect 3sb ystrdy already all gone . 😨😨😁😁

Comment

• Morning Sky
                  Morning Sky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are in the wrong thread!

I didn't have this bug but I do hope Beeline fix this asap. This must be on top priority list. Like smurfy bear said this game isn't fun anymore if we have to check every area of village to avoid this bug. Players might stop playing having this bug deleted their items especially if deleted their EO. It even tooks more effort for Beeline supports to give back items lost. Ms Bee could you please bring this one to the studio? I have experience several bug/glitch in several updates but this one really scares me

Comment

• Morning Sky
                  Morning Sky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I never had a refund for my lost heart chests! This bug deletes previous items! But the Support doesen't bother about it. When will this scary bug be fixed?

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Silver. I brought it to their attention when the first reports started coming in, and I continue to follow up with them when new players report that they are too having the issue. Some bugs just take longer to track down and solve than others. I do hope they find the cause soon though because I agree, this is bad glitch.

Morning sky!... What is me in the wrong thread ? 😁

Comment

Sorry!.. My English not so good.

Comment

I have just found an unauthorised hut being built in my MV. Luckily I caught it early, and could delete it, and I only lost some greenery. This is officially a scary Halloween update 😱

Comment

Oh no! The hut bug is back?! Thanks for letting us know, Caro. I just checked my MV an luckily I didn't find any.

Comment

Working...
                      X