Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Newly constructed huts suddenly appear in the spaces previously occupied by other items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed that 2 new huts appeared in the MV and replaced some homnibus statues and some other items.Tried to recover and lost more than 20 days in order to not loose the non replacable statues.The huts did not increase my smurfs count even after upgrading them.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      lotinia Unfortunately, as you can see from this topic - this is an ongoing issue that has been present in the game for a very long time now. Beeline was unable to find the cause and fix it, but our new Bongfish Development Team has been going through the code trying to figure out what's going on. There is of course no ETA, but they are actively working on it along with a whole list of of issues they've inherited.

The same thing has happened to me. :-( I had worked hard to get the ones that would generate dye, specifically. I'm already at my smurf limit as well, so the addition of huts was strange.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      PirateCassandra Yes, this bug is very strange. The best thing you can do for now until it's fixed is stop it as soon as you see it and recover back to an earlier restore point using the Hidden Recovery Tool.
Working...
X