Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OS+Android] Items placed into Regular Storage on the Mountain have disappeared in version 1.8.0 - 1.43.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OS+Android] Items placed into Regular Storage on the Mountain have disappeared in version 1.8.0 - 1.43.0

Hi. As a part of my major mountain redesign, I put a lot (!!) of items in storage, and today storage is empty.

The snail stable is also empty, and I know it was full..

My reward from Nanny has as a consequence of the cleared storage been lowered from 400.000xp to almost 200.000..

Anybody else tried this? -if so did it come back?

Is there a soluion?

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Kareelia; 11-02-2014, 08:20 AM.

All my item and snail are still inside the storage.

Comment

Which version? (Was it the latest update, 1.8.0?)

Comment

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. I am redecoratig because of all the new items..

Everything in my mountain storage disappeared a few months ago. I had some tents, tables, etc. and didn't lose anything important. I have the snail stable but didn't have any snails stored. I don't remember exactly when it happened. I play on kindle, through Amazon.

Comment

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        But it was lost? for good? :-(

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        @Kareelia - I am assuming it is all gone for good. The panel that usually shows the items is white, and blank and I have tried tapping on it but nothing shows up.

Hi Kareelia. Normal item Storage and the Crystal Storage share the same limit. I don't know why it was set up that way to begin with, but it just was. I've spoken with team about lost items in the Storage and they've confined it's caused by the shared limit. They are also looking into possible connections with the Backhoe.

They recommend clearing out the crystals and try to avoid being near the limit, but there is no ETA on when it will be fixed or an alternative solution will be found.

For now though, you should try using the hidden recovery tool and recover your village to a previous point. Choose a point from before you started redecorating and hopefully you won't encounter the same problem if you keep your crystals below their limit.

As always, you can always send a ticket directly to Customer Suppor toot. http://beeline-i.com/support/?page=support

Comment

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Ms Bee :-)
        no, I dont want to do that. I considered, but a recover would bring me to befor redecorating, and all my trees would be lost.. I think Ive probably bought 100... Not to mention the time spent just putting all those things in storage and moving bits around.. Ill have to weigh the lost items vs the time spent since updating.. I was hoping there was another way. but thanks anyway.

This is a stupid question, but did you try scrolling several times to make sure you aren't just at the bottom of the menu? I've done that before.

Comment

I put something else into the storage cave on the mountain and it is there. It is the only item in storage. I did it Monday afternoon. Nothing else shows as being in storage.

Comment

i put more things in there yesterday, and it is gone again today. maybe I overfilled it.. during my redecoration I really put a lot of things in there, including XP items as mentioned, but also a lot of unique items and railroad.. all my flower petal paths.. but I have bought Smurfberries several times since, and spent so much time redecorating, - recovering from time of update would be so depressing.. it is really frustrating.

Comment

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            Not really understand your decreased reward from Nanny? Nanny's items have nothing to do with storage. Or did you get xp from stored knitted items? Hmmm..never tested that but would really surprise me.

As Spelling Bee said, the Normal storage and Crystal storage are shared. I think they might be on to something and adding crystals by using the backhoe is deleting other things too. I just checked and my storage is empty too... I've lost my Valentines gazebo, numerous rose petal paths, heart balloons, railway pieces, the poinsetta bushes and the other little green ones which I bought for future use. All kind of temporary things from Easter, Christmas and so on. Guess we will just have to watch our limits..

Comment

Losing items from storage is a really crappy thing to happen to the three of you. After reading these posts I rushed to look at my mountain storage and deleted all the non-essential coin items so the same thing doesn't happen to me. I know I've become complacent using the digger and not paying attention to the number of crystals in storage.

Since Beeline won't / can't tell us the max limit between the 2 storage units, it is just a crap shoot as to when this will eventually happen to all of us 😡

Comment

Can I ask which devices you all are using (iPhone 4? Ipad 2? Etc)? I know one person used a kindle. Are your backhoes upgraded (I think upgrading will automatically store crystals).

Comment

I was not paying attention to my mountain storage and once again everything disappeared 😡 .... goodbye Christmas and Valentine items 😔. Really, Beeline, not fair as some of these items were purchased with smurfberries. Not worth doing a recovery because I've done a lot of redecor and purchased a number of EO's.

Comment

• tzr1877
                  tzr1877 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That was my first thought Cupcake but sadly when I scrolled down there was nothing. My crystal storage was at max so I'm fairly certain the disappearance is related to the combined crystal and normal storage threshold .... of which that threshold number is still a mystery! I was so happy redecorating the castle for Peewit and Johan that I lost track of what was being moved into storage.

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry it didn't work for you. Did you try eliminating some crystals to see if anything showed back up in regular storage? A long shot, but hey, losing a few crystals can easily be made up, eh?

• tzr1877
                  tzr1877 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, I used the crystal grinder but nothing reappeared in the storage 😕. I'm sure a few mojitos will help my mood.

Mountain storage is not keeping the items placed in storage. Some items stay, but most just go away. Lost of items have been lost.

Comment

This has been an issue for a long time and I don't think Beeline has ever addressed it or warns users about it. It's happened to me twice where I lost over 100 storage items (and no, it wasn't because I didn't scroll down enough). The first time it happened to me, I read on this forum that it had to do with a full crystal storage because the crystal storage and item storage share a total limit. After that, I kept my crystal count at 5-10 below the maximum but when I got to around 110 or 120 items in my storage everything disappeared again for the second time.

Comment

I'm still having problems with my mountain storage. stored items are lost forever. Is there a fix for this?

Comment

Working...
                    X