Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OS+Android] Items placed into Regular Storage on the Mountain have disappeared in version 1.8.0 - 1.43.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Hoon
    replied
    Does the completed artifact pieces completed and stored in museum counted towards the limit?

i lost some completed as well as incomplete artifact pieces.

Leave a comment:

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for reporting

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    There are only about 800 crystals in my Storage. I lost items from Campers game.

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Hi! I have reported this issue to our Devs! Have you reached max at your crystal storage? Which items did you lose?

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Spelling Bee Ah, that makes sense! Thank you for the explanation and moving it to ongoing๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf When we did the initial transition and set up of the new forums all of the problem topics were moved to Old or Resolved. As we've went along, things have been moved out when needed. Thanks for bumping this one back up. I've moved it into the ongoing section.

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Yes, I currently lost items too.

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    This is an ongoing problem and should not be in "old or resolved" problems.

Leave a comment:

• Tenny
    replied
    I'm still having problems with my mountain storage. stored items are lost forever. Is there a fix for this?

Leave a comment:

• nismurf
    replied
    This has been an issue for a long time and I don't think Beeline has ever addressed it or warns users about it. It's happened to me twice where I lost over 100 storage items (and no, it wasn't because I didn't scroll down enough). The first time it happened to me, I read on this forum that it had to do with a full crystal storage because the crystal storage and item storage share a total limit. After that, I kept my crystal count at 5-10 below the maximum but when I got to around 110 or 120 items in my storage everything disappeared again for the second time.

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    replied
    Mountain storage is not keeping the items placed in storage. Some items stay, but most just go away. Lost of items have been lost.

Leave a comment:

• tzr1877
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I used the crystal grinder but nothing reappeared in the storage ๐Ÿ˜•. I'm sure a few mojitos will help my mood.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry it didn't work for you. Did you try eliminating some crystals to see if anything showed back up in regular storage? A long shot, but hey, losing a few crystals can easily be made up, eh?

• tzr1877
    commented on 's reply
    That was my first thought Cupcake but sadly when I scrolled down there was nothing. My crystal storage was at max so I'm fairly certain the disappearance is related to the combined crystal and normal storage threshold .... of which that threshold number is still a mystery! I was so happy redecorating the castle for Peewit and Johan that I lost track of what was being moved into storage.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I have a suggestion... I'm sorry I did not see this 'til now. I thought the same thing had happened to me, as my storage appeared blank. But when I scrolled down the items were below the blank screen! This may not help, but it is worth a try... I know the blank with items underneath has happened to other players, too.
Working...
X