Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] The jump function in Miner's Mine Cart Mini-Game is not working correctly for me in Android version 1.3.4 - 1.3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] The jump function in Miner's Mine Cart Mini-Game is not working correctly for me in Android version 1.3.4 - 1.3.5

For the past couple updates Miner Smurf hasn't been jumping. He can't reach the high prizes anymore and sometimes he can't even jump high enough to jump over the rocks on the ground. He also can't jump high enough to reach the platforms. It's not an issue of holding down the jump button. Also, rebooting my phone does not work to fix the problem. I can't play the game since I just keep getting a score of poor since he won't jump.

Hi Pachemz. Please go ahead and submit a ticket directly with Beeline Customer Support (if you have not already done so). As always, you can do that by filling out the email form located here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Thank you.

Comment

Just filed a ticket about this ongoing issue. This minigame has not worked properly in several months since I bought it. Maybe if enough of us experiencing this problem report it to customer service, there will finally be a fix.

Comment

I am playing on the new ipad mini and I still get lag while jumping with miner. It never seems smooth throughout all the time I've had him (since launch). I also think that the rewards are quite small for such a large investment, just my opinion though.

Comment

My miner would jump as usual on iPad air but jump and move terribly and lag on IPhone 4S.

Comment

This topic is NI but it was fixed in the Valentine's Day update. Yay, I can finally play the mine cart game again! I hope it works for everyone else now too. I forgot how fun this mini game was. It reminds me of the level of Donkey Kong Country where he's in a mine cart too.

Comment

Working...
            X