Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] All of the Purchased Hats and Shoes are missing from my Swoofs in iOS version 1.20.0 - 1.26.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AP] All of the Purchased Hats and Shoes are missing from my Swoofs in iOS version 1.20.0 - 1.26.0

Okay, is there already a topic about it? Haven't found one. All my hats and shoes for my Swoofs are gone! I bought some hats and some shoes, of course I bought some for SBs, too, put them on my Swoofs and now they are gone. All of them. They are not on my Swoofs and they are not in the Tailor mode menu. I guess it happend because I sent 90 of my 94 Swoofs to dig with Archaeologist's digsites for 24h. :-( I opened a ticket with customer support and hope to get some of my SBs back.

The swoofs don't like hats and shoes and put them in the digs hoping no one would find them

Comment

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      Wish I had more bones for Puppy right now ;-)

That explains why dig sites are playing up

Comment

Will see if this is a bug on android the update just came through

Comment

My friend reported the same bug for Android! But hey, noone seems to care. Noone seems to want to dress their Swoofs, mh? I wonder why ...

Comment

My swoofs are kreping the shoes and hats on

Comment

• Tenny
            Tenny commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you send them digging with Archaeologist?

All my swoof hats and shoes are missing. They are all listed as owned but are not appearing and I can't locate them. I used smurfberries and ressources. What to do?

Comment

I lost all my hats and shoes on swoof planet. Tailor smurf's hut is showing they are still there, but no swoof is wearing them, and I can't put them on. Only when I buy new one, I can place them on a swoof and it shows right away, old ones are lost in space it seems.

Comment

So, after posting this yesterday evening, today I opened my village and miraculuosly all the hats and shoes are back. Swoofs are wearing them, pretending like nothing ever happened! 🤔
              Must have been a glitch then. Or they are just teasing me, not sure any more...

Comment

Working...
              X