Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] Lost progress in iOS 1.30.0 or Android 1.7.0 and can't recover using the Recovery Menu "Oops Can't find your Village" or "Need to update"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there! My village goes to level 1 again, As far as I remember I am at level 49 or up. I don't know why it always happen to my smurfs' village. I tried to restore my village to date today and yesterday but it shows level 35 only. I have made a lot of things and wonders in my village. I have reached the grove! Can you please help and advise what should I do to restore it properly.

Comment

I'm an android player. My device is the LG G4. I play smurfs' village for such a long time and now a new problem has appeared. I'm at level 39 (i have started again and again from the beginning at least five times- I lost my villages) and yesterday I lost my groove, mountain, island and space area.
      I tried to recover my village from the device but it appears me the same village with my lost areas which I shall start from the beginning or someone else's areas. I tried to recover my village from my saved game in cloud but the problem remains.

Comment

I hadn't notice that the problem appeared long ago to other players. That could mean that it isn't going to be fixed with the next update?

Comment

Working...
        X