Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Issues downloading the Android version 1.7.2.a update from the Google Play Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Issues downloading the Android version 1.7.2.a update from the Google Play Store

Well yet again more issues, my samsung galaxy s3 had no issues downloading and installing from the google play store. I had chronic issues last time on my s3 that it had to be a clean install and loading from cloud. My s3 is on android 4.3 and have plenty of internal storage and ram. As for my samsung galaxy s5 last week no issues but this week could not update the game. Yes it was the full 261 mb and yet it finished downloading but would not install. Tried at least 3 times so I had to uninstall and send the apk file from my s3 and then had to download resources and once that complete I then loaded cloud save from last time. My s5 is on android 5.0 and has plenty of internal storage and ram. I am shaking my head now wondering if something sinister is going on. Do the developers want to kill the game as at this rate people will walk away or complain to the app stores which could see the game pulled. Beeline stop pushing updates and spend some time fixing this game. I think players would rather a longer timeframe between update and get a working functional game.

This was the error code I tried clearing the cache of both the play store play services and it made no difference, I even reset data for the play store but no difference.
    Currently Android Users and specifically HTC users are getting Google Play store error 963 while trying to Download or Update apps, Here is how to fix it...

Comment

Something I did notice while it was downloading the update from the google play store is as soon as it got to around 241 mb/92% the numbers started to jump up and down which is not a good sign. Beeline contact google play store there are some serious issues.

Comment

• Willow
        Willow commented
        Editing a comment
        I had the same problem with my galaxy s5 - I tried the unmount SD card option suggested in your link above and the install then worked.
        Last edited by Willow; 03-22-2016, 01:14 AM.

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        That does explain why the s3 had no issues as I took the sd card out. Never used to be an issue so I wonder what changed. I do know google seem to be anti sd cards and had made changes to permissions to do with sd cards and apps. With my s5 I left it in. Next time will take sd card out, but this time just sent the apk file via bluetooth as I have an app sharing app that enables me to do that.

Just wanted to say thanks so much for helping solve this issue! Unmounting the sd card helped for my samsung note 4.

Comment

Clearing the Google Play Store Cache, moving the app to internal storage and reinstalling the Google Play Store can resolve the Google Play Store error code 963 and 907.
        Last edited by amberJohnson; 09-05-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by debbles smurf View Post
          Something I did notice while it filezilla uc browser rufus was downloading the update from the google play store is as soon as it got to around 241 mb/92% the numbers started to jump up and down which is not a good sign. Beeline contact google play store there are some serious issues.
          Yes it was the full 261 mb and yet it finished downloading but would not install. Tried at least 3 times so I had to uninstall and send the apk file from my s3 and then had to download resources and once that complete I then loaded cloud save from last time. My s5 is on android 5.0 and has plenty of internal storage and ram. I am shaking my head now wondering if something sinister is going on. Do the developers want to kill the game as at this rate people will walk away or complain to the app stores which could see the game pulled.
          Last edited by KATYCHOULI; 07-07-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            The samsung galaxy s3 I stopped playing on and now play on my s5 without issues. When I update I make sure the sd card is removed else issues occur. Apart from that no issues on my s5 for the moment. The s5 operating system is android 6.01. I would check to see if you can get the latest for the s5. I also have my s10 + device with the game on only to download the game and send the apk file and orb file to my s5 to update game.
        Working...
        X