Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Fireman Smurf now collects all Resources on the Island in iOS version 1.32.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Fireman Smurf now collects all Resources on the Island in iOS version 1.32.0

Since Fireman is collecting the ressources on the Island in version 1.32.0 my old running Ressource Machine is dying.

Is it intentional or is it a bug?

Since the update on my Island chicken, rabbits and mammoth don't give the regular daily Dye

Comment

Dye on Island is now collected by Fireman Smurf.

Comment

When collected manually mammoth gives out dye. So it probably is included in Fireman now.

Comment

Thanks to both of you

Comment

What a picture! 3 generations of Ressource Mashines working! But this will be over now! So sad!

Comment

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know about the older ones, but the newer one can be deactivated for 7.99 after the first week, and presumably every week thereafter.

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              When you don't collect the ressources, the machines run forever. But now the ressources are collected by fireman. When you reactivate the old ones they turns their look into the new ones.
              Last edited by Morning Sky; 05-03-2016, 03:50 PM.

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              So by dont' collect...do you mean you could get the totals added to your tally and have them run forever?
              If so, that would have been a wonderful bug to know about.
              I was actually quite disappointed when I bought the resource machine because the description made it sound like you got those resources every week - and having just had 30+. Wonders dumped on my in the past couple of levels I really needed them. I was very disappointed to realize it only ran for a week.

I've been able to build up my resources to build myself about a wonder a week, so sometime in the next few months I'll get them all built, but at the time the game was very depressing to play.
          Working...
          X