Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Game crashing at the Orange Beeline screen in Android version 1.7.2a - 1.7.3a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Game crashing at the Orange Beeline screen in Android version 1.7.2a - 1.7.3a

My game was working sunday night and monday morning, I try to open the game it goes to orange screen and boots me so can not do anything with it, ive reboot my kindle, does anyone have any suggestions to help without deleting and starting over.

Yikes! I hope you get your village back soon Jeff. Sorry I can't help but I do sympathise hugely.

Comment

This is exactly what happened to me & at the same time, too. (Only mine didn't work Monday morning) Nothing I have tried has worked, so I'm waiting on update & hoping that will fix it

Comment

• Jeff Epley
        Jeff Epley commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope so too, because if I wait on bee- line support it will be christmas time before they do anything

• jason_larkham
        jason_larkham commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine crashed as well, but I'm on an iPad mini 2. It did the same thing after the update that introduced the Grove. Both times I had planted lilies. When I was planting other crops the game worked fine.

I messaged Spelling Bee to see if she had any advice & she said to contact support. Well, I did that Monday and have not heard anything from them yet. At least she got back to me & for that I'm grateful. But waiting on support is driving me nuts. Never have had much luck with that.

Comment

Mine keeps crashing too. Exact same issue.

Comment

I finally got a reply from support and this is all they said we will have our team look into it. I have it dl on my wifes kindle and it works,

Comment

I heard back from support today, also and was told the same thing.

Comment

Woke up this morning and the orange screen is gone, finally able to play, but no update yet.

Comment

have the same issue with Android tablet, on Monday afternoon suddenly game turns off after 3/4 of the line on orange screen. No luck with cache clening or restaart of tablet

Comment

Well guess what back to crashing at orange screen again, getting really tired of the poor programming and bugs in the game,if I havent spent so much money on the game, I would delete it

Comment

• debbles smurf
                    debbles smurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not getting that issue on either android devices. Have you tried both online and offline. I play offline without that issue

I have tried online and offline, cleared cache forced stop, eveything but a uninstall and still getting orange screen and boot,

Comment

• Maple
                    Maple commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Jeff. I don't know whatelse to do, either. There's a new bug-fixed version for iOS, maybe we can look forward to the one for Android devices.

Right now I can not get into my village, yesterday it literally
                  Stopped every 3 to 5 minutes please help

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                    yosinori saitou commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hi Rheddness. can you explain what's happening to your village in more detail? unfortunately i'm not good at advising how to deal with a bug, but maybe Spelling Bee or some forum menbers can tell you what you should do or shouldn't do.
                    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 05-23-2016, 07:01 AM.

• yosinori saitou
                    yosinori saitou commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oh Spelling Bee moved your post here....😅

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry Yosi! I took a look to see if Rhed had put in a CS ticket and saw they were on the Android version. More than likely, they are having the same issue as everyone else in this topic.

Since yesterday I have the problem that my tablet is 'hanging' in black page with the new logo of Nat smurf in the left hand top corner, written under it 'starting'.." From that moment nothing happens. When I restart the tablet for a moment it is connecting with the server, but nothing happens.
                  Does anybody know what is going on?

I am using Android, version 4.2.2, on a Samsung Tab 2.
                  The Smurfs Village version must be 1.7.3
                  I have reached level 56

highly appreciated if somebody can tell me what to do!

Comment

23th May- When I harvest or plant crops in Grove and dig at Mountain top, the game would suddenly close sometimes.
                    24th May- The game would close without doing anything in Grove, Mountain and Island.

25th May daytime- Things happen when I was in Main land.
                    25th May night~now- I can't get into my village. It crashes at the time that the game almost loading over. I tried to get in the game after reopen my device many times, but that didn't work.

Comment

I just have my game update to the new version, 1.7.4a
                      but it still stop at the organ beeline screen. (tears)miss my village so much, hope the bug will be fixed.

Comment

• debbles smurf
                        debbles smurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Try hidden recovery to the day before. I also before playing make sure the memory cache has been cleared and also the cache for the game app which can be found under application manager under settings. I also delete the .nomedia file within the smurfs village folder found in android of myfiles app. Doing these things means I can access and play the game
                    Working...
                    X