No announcement yet.

[NI] Flower Bouquet has turned into a Tomato Smurf statue in iOS version 1.32.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Flower Bouquet has turned into a Tomato Smurf statue in iOS version 1.32.0

a potted flower disappeared from the store and it turned into Tomato Smurf. did Beeline intentionally remove that flower from the store? anyway, please bring that flower back to the store, then maybe these Tomato Smurfs will turn into that flower again. ( even though i doubt that.) or please at least make these statues deletable or storable! please!!

what a look. i don't know if i should cry or laugh.
    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 05-05-2016, 09:16 AM.

i tried to recover my village by tapping Papa, but it was no use. the flower turned into Tomato Smurf in all saved villages.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      it's a tough decision. i'll have to back to the village before this update. i think this happened when i updated the app. i should have noticed this in the first day.

• Kareelia
      Kareelia commented
      Editing a comment
      But why not just enjoy the little happy faces peeping out from the white orchids? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sorry, if you are not ready to joke about it.. They do look super excited to be a part of your design! πŸ˜‰

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      just because it's not storable. i don't want this many unstorable statues anymore😭

Yosinori, is that potted flower just gone from the menu? Or does it turn into the tomato when placed? I can't find the potted flower in my menu, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      it disappeared from store. it's no longer available anywhere. and all the flower i already placed in the MV turned into Tomato statue.

and i noticed the flower was removed from the stores in the island and mountain areas also. but in those areas, the flower just disappeared from the areas, not turned into something.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I only wish I would have known! I would have loved to have an army of tomato statues!

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      yes, i think they won't turn into flowers again. maybe i'd better think some ways of using them for decoration. but i liked that flower. what a shame.

• Kareelia
      Kareelia commented
      Editing a comment
      It does look kinda funny with all the tomatoes..
      But it sucks that the flower is gone.

When confronted with the choice of crying and laughing, then laugh. ;-)
      We dont know what is next with all this, so a little laughing therapy may work wonders..
      😊😊😊

I'm sorry Yosinori but I had to laugh, it does look kind of funny all that smiling tomatoes!

Comment

I am sorry, too, Yosinori, but I had to laugh as well. It is absurd what happens sometimes. Bugs that turn flowers into tomatoes. And you are such a master decorator. I can't imagine how you do it, or how much time you must spend on your efforts. I agree with Kareelia, sometimes we have to laugh when given a choice between laughter and tears. Tapasz is also right. It is kind of funny to see the smiling tomatoes.

Comment

This happened to me too.

Comment

On the upside, does that tomato statue give the XP the earned ones do?

I can probably see how it happened, they wrote the code to call for an image, and if they gave the tomato statue the same name as the potted flower then what is being seen is basically a wrong number. It also means it could be easily fixed on the back end

Comment

Yosinori, I'm sorry but I had to laugh too. πŸ˜‚ Many happy tomato smurfs! I hope the potted flower comes back and your village will be back to normal soon, no more tomato festival.

Comment

Don't worry, Yosinori! Since they are partially obscured by the orchids, they don't look as tomato-y as they might! [::::goes away chuckling::::]

Comment

Unfortunately I only had one of this pottet flowers. I wish I would have had more and many tomato statues now!

Comment

What do you mean restore your game? Didn't you already replace them? I see different flowers there when visiting. So it might be a simple graphical glitch. And you can eventually delete them anyway.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                    Editing a comment
                    i didn't restore the game. the potted flowers in all stored villages in the app already turned into tomato smurfs.( even in the villages of previous updates ) i hid all tomatos behind trees and decorated the town hall with another flowers.

• Tapasz
                    Tapasz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's what I thought when I saw new flowers. Meant to say no need to recover your game, they might turn into the original flowers again. Sorry for the confusion.

Yosinori, another apology from a fellow smurfer for chuckling, but I think you're such a master of design with your village, that you'll probably start a trend in happy flowerbeds and it'll be the next smurfy craze! I can imagine them popping up all over the place, first in smurfy villages and then in municipal flower beds all over the world. I wish my local council would make some happy flower beds where I live. 😊

Comment

Tomatoes are yummy, Yosinori!

Comment

I added a screen shot to the authoritative post from the previous update showing which flower it was and where it was located in the store.

Comment

Working...
                    X