Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Game crashes when harvesting crops with Farmer's Tractor in the Grove on iOS version 1.33.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Game crashes when harvesting crops with Farmer's Tractor in the Grove on iOS version 1.33.0

Harvesting crops in Grove causes game to crash. Doesn't matter whether harvesting by clicking each one or using the tractor from the new update. Game crashes after harvesting several crops. When I go back in all crops are ready again as if I harvested none.
    Such a bummer... was so excited to finally get a harvest all and now none of it works. 😫
    iOS 9.3.2
    Last edited by SassiRae; 05-18-2016, 01:40 PM. Reason: Add more info...

This was happening to me too. I even tried harvesting them a couple at a time, leaving the grove and coming back. I would crash every time. I finally took the VIP bird to my other villages, went back to the grove and everything worked okay. I also didn't zoom out like I normally do. Don't know if either of those things actually helped in any way or it was just good timing.

Comment

I turned off wifi and got everything harvested. Turned wifi back on and used the plant all to plant the 5 minute crop and that worked. Went to harvest them and the game crashed. Went back in again and was able to harvest. Seems like a crap shoot. Now it works, now it doesn't.

Comment

Oh, you can harvest - as long as there are no seeds to collect. If there are, then the game crashes. Incredibly annoyed by this. 2 new space expansions available, but as seeds cannot be collected, those expansions are only there to tease us, we'll never collect the 90 seeds needs to clear the fog.

Comment

• Phil Teo
          Phil Teo commented
          Editing a comment
          One of the land expansions can be bought with smurfberries, where it expands more land to the south.

• SassiRae
          SassiRae commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right. It was all working well until Papa Smurf wanted rare seeds collected. Now I cannot harvest Grove online or offline. Another disappointing update that will take forever (if ever) to fix. 😕

i am soo annoyed, i was excited to finally get the tractor to harvest crops. Only for it to crash everytime i hit harvest all. even tried to harvest individually and guess what crash again.
        Soo disappointing. Come on Beeline fix this problem

Comment

It is happening to me every time that I harvest and encounter a rare seed, using the tractor or not, online or offline, zoomed in or not.

Comment

Go to the support site and fill out trouble tickets.

Talking about it here is great to get the frustration off your chest, but to be real and 'exist' bugs like this need to be documented. And filling out trouble tickets can make the issue exist and maybe bump it up the priority list to be fixed.

http://beeline-i.com/support/?page=support

Comment

Same here crash while havesting rare seed !!!

Comment

I have the same problem; it started when I bought the tractor that let's me plant and harvest all plants.

Comment

Before I submit a ticket, I wanted to make sure what was happening in my Grove in my SV game. I play on an iPad Air (the First one put out).
                  With the tractor, I was crashing........so I recovered my game to two days ago. This took me back to not having bought any of the new items (tractor included).
                  I actually did the recover routine twice to make sure.
                  Results: Without the purchase of the tractor, I can plant, but I can only harvest up til I hit one that I assume has a seed in it and then crash out of the game completely.
                  Going back in brings me back to another unharvested garden, and I again crash tapping individually when I tap a flower I assume must have a seed in it.

So ... the crashing is from the update, not the purchase of the tractor, in my estimation!

Comment

Hi everyone. Beeline has released a statement on this issue:

"We are aware that some players' games are crashing when harvesting crops in The Grove. We are monitoring this issue and we will be working towards a solution as quickly as possible. Thanks again for your patience."

Comment

I'm experiencing the same crashing issue. Additionally, I get a video advertisement every time I portal to the Grove now. Is that happening to anyone else, or is that a new feature with the update?

Comment

My game crashes also when using the tractor.

Comment

Hope they can release the bug fix in time before this weekend 👍🏻

Comment

Basically, harvesting in the grove is impossible now with the occurrence of a rare seed. Normally, that is a good thing, but not in this case when getting a rare seed causes the game to crash. So, no planting in the grove for me until Beeline releases a bug fix as soon as possible!

Comment

Working...
                            X