Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Game crashes when harvesting crops with Farmer's Tractor in the Grove on iOS version 1.33.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My game crashed too when harvesting at Grove. Yesterday my game even got corrupted with the unknown bug but I managed to rescue it by deleting and reinstalling the game. After that I was able to harvest without crashing for 4 times before it starts to crash again! So deleting and reinstalling the game only helps temporary. Please solve this fast coz we can't earn any seeds at all with all this crashing. Even when I earn seeds from the whacky weed game, it crashed!

Comment

Beeline, this should be a priority fix. You've got us spending to get the Harvest All tractor and we want to collect the rare seeds. Not only should it be fixed NOW but you should give us bonus rare seeds and Smurfberries to compensate. It is clearly happening to everyone who updated and bought the tractor in good faith. I have lost so much money on this game on things that I bought that have disappeared, tickets I lodged that were never replied to and villages recovered multiple times, therefore losing special items I've purchased. You do this because you know we love the game and we'll keep playing regardless. We've already invested so much. A bit of compensation would go a long way to rebuilding the trust.

Comment

Grove crashes for me too. It didn't work, then it did, now it doesn't. A real crap shoot to play. Not doing another thing in the grove.

Comment

Fill out trouble tickets

http://beeline-i.com/support/?page=support

Make the issue 'real' by documenting it.

Can't guarantee you'll get anything but an auto reply but at the very least it should generate some report 'x many players have had this issue'

Comment

• Saffron
            Saffron commented
            Editing a comment
            Got two tickets in. Got two games going and both doing the same thing. I hate those automated replies from beeline. You know it's going nowhere.

• Kareelia
            Kareelia commented
            Editing a comment
            There is no way!
            They know this is real!
            The only thing I have ever gotten out of trying to interact with ''customer service'' is wasted time, frustrations and a feeling of being ignored and ridiculous.
            I would rather delete the app, and never look back, like I did with SVMM and the smurfette game when they failed.
            They know what to work on.

Try complete certain quest!
          Originally posted by ChristalWest View Post
          Ok...I may have discovered something for the crashing bug. I have completed the SB expansion and the clearing fog expansion and I just finished the 20 chrysanthemum quest. While manually harvesting some more chrysanthemums, I got a rare seed without crashing. I decided to try to harvest all for the rest of the chrysanthemums. It worked and collected rare seeds. I am wondering if the bug is related to grove quest and/or expansion(s) status?
          Beeline developer try take note ( maybe the crash due to some Papa smurf quest )

Comment

• ChristalWest
            ChristalWest commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep...I am now stuck on the quest to collect a seed, too. Since it is not a brainy / papa quest but just a papa quest, harvesting a seed crashes the game. We are well and truly stuck until Beeline deigns to fix this bug,

• Ray888
            Ray888 commented
            Editing a comment
            I still could harvest seeds till here!

• Ray888
            Ray888 commented
            Editing a comment
            Harvest 20 lilies quest just completed itself. Most probably I may be going for another crash soon !!!

Beeline try look into the Papa smurf quest which may cause conflict and crash our game at the Grove!!!

Comment

Yeah. It has to do with rare seeds. It took me about 5 minutes to harvest 25 plots. I finally just harvested them 2-4 at a time, exited the grove, returned. That way my progress wasn't completely lost.
            I, too, won't be playing the Grove until the next update.

**EDIT**
            Oh yeah. I never bought the tractor so I know that's not part of the problem.
            Last edited by April Black; 05-21-2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Advanced Papa Smurf's quest a bit and the harvesting started working, including collecting seeds. Decided to stop doing Papa's quests while the harvesting was working, however, Papa seems a little confused - he keeps telling me the next quest is finished without me doing it and giving me the next part of the story. Hoping that it doesn't keep happening and I end up with the crashing bug again.

Comment

Update on my crashing when harvesting in the Grove. I have been crashing when harvesting since the update both with the tractor and individually. I restored my game (on 2 occasions) and on the last one did not rebuy the tractor (and still do not have the tractor). I've been trying to collect by hand and crashing each time and did submit a ticket.

Reading through posts here on the Forum, I noticed some posters talking about Papa's Quest ..... so I checked, and sure enough, I had a quest that said to stage an exotic plant. I had some in the greenhouse from before the update, so I took one, put it out and covered it with stardust. That cleared Papa's Quest. Another quest he had wanted 20 chrysanthemums, so I did that and waited 5 hours. When it matured, I was able to harvest all 20 without crashing and got one red seed in the bargain. Afraid to announce too soon, I have been playing with geraniums and forget-me-nots,
                have not crashed again, and picked up 3 more seeds this afternoon. It's a slow process, and more harvesting without seeds than with, but at least now I am not crashing.

Hope this helps somebody else!

Comment

I now have to watch all the pop-up ads every time I move to different locations. Especially, in the Grove, it crashes whenever I harvest my crop. Can anyone help to fix the bugs please? Is that from the pop-up ads...'cause sometimes, it shrinks my screen on the game (on my iPad) after the pop-up ads or when I turn it from horizontal to vertical...Why?

Comment

An update just came out so see if 1.33.1 fixes things. Some are saying that it does.

Comment

Mine crashes when I harvest even without the tractor.

Comment

Working...
                      X