Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Valentines Day Cupcakes disappear when you leave the game in Android version 1.3.7a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Valentines Day Cupcakes disappear when you leave the game in Android version 1.3.7a

I added cupcake trays in a few place and when I went back into the game(Kindle Fire Android) the cupcakes were gone.

Could it be, that the smurfs eat them like the cotton candy from circus store?

Comment

Must be a bug. Last year they stayed untill next update.

Comment

Mine have disappeared too...

Comment

I hate to hear about cupcakes disappearing, on so many levels...

Comment

• JudiBe
            JudiBe commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh dear, I really hate to hear about those lovely cupcakes disappearing;(. I suppose we have a cupcake bandit! Be very careful Cupcake.....Oh, Tapasz we must protect our Cupcake!

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Chickadee and JudiBe, thank you for your sweet thoughts! Unfortunately, Tapasz may not help- she has been heard munching and might even have something to do with :::: whispers:::: the disappearance... [We are getting OT (my fault) so any further angsting on my part will be done in Chat.]

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            False accusations! Had nothing to do with disappearing cupcakes! ::certainly not all of them, I need at least one to stay in place::

Hi everyone. I'll try and find out what's going on with these on Monday.

Comment

They also disappear on iOS update

Comment

My cupcakes are gone as well....what Im REALLY ticked off about, is all my Christmas arches are gone..I paid for those with Smurfberries!... I even bought extra so Id have them for next year...I'm ticked! :-(

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Amber. This is a known issue and it was a mistake. The Studio is working to remedy the problem but in the meantime, go ahead and submit a ticket directly with Customer Support.

Spelling Bee, is there any news about the disappearing cupcakes?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                No, I never heard back. I would assume though that they were meant to be consumables.
            Working...
            X