Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] Airplane Ride On Toy does not give the same amount of XP as shown in it's item description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AP] Airplane Ride On Toy does not give the same amount of XP as shown in it's item description

Finally have managed to collect over 350 tickets and I purchased the Ride on Toy (airplane) but instead of the 300xp mentioned gave me only 250 when collecting. Not really fair as I could have made other choice and purchase something else to receive more xp if I knew about the bug. Uploading a pic from iPad is a crome and keeps telling me the file size is too large. Boooo is just a screen shot how can that be too large. Maybe this caan also be looked into? Thx

I use imgur to upload pics to the forum since the file size is too big if directly done from my phone. Upload a picture to imgur from "device." When it's finished, click on the notification "tap to view upload" or go directly to your imgur profile and open the picture. Click on links and then BBcode. Copy and paste the code into the forum. It should have [IMG] at the beginning and end of the code.

I just noticed the discrepancy in the XP amount too. I never would have noticed if you didn't post this problem.

Comment

I think it is only a description problem in the Circus Items menu.

If you compare with the furniture menu, you see every toy ride (35 SB each) will give 250 XP per 12 hours.
      Sorry for the pictures in German, but unfornutately an option to change the game language has not been implemented so far...

So I think the description in the Circus Items menu is wrong:
      Here the airplane toy is mentioned to give 300 XP, the tree trunk 275 XP and the boat 250 XP.

Comment

Working...
      X