• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Thank goodness it is solved!

• Sweet L
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! Cupcake, I only just realized after reading your comment, there are actually 2 plot sizes in the menu. I thought there would only be just one size after I unlocked the small garden plot. It’s my mistake, really, for not looking properly. The small plots cost 10 coins while the bigger ones are 20 coins. Thank you so much for helping me troubleshoot!

Problem solved. (y)

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I thought of several more things in trying to diagnose or fix the problem:

- First, are you are trying to place the smaller gardens in the same area of the game (main village, island, mountain etc.) as you bought your miracle seeds? [You must buy the seeds for each area.]

- When you say your new plots are the normal size, does that mean that the small plots are not available in the menu any more, or that you are buying a ‘small’ plot and that when you place it, it is a large plot?

- Do you notice anything else at all strange in your village? Are you missing anything?

- One more thing to try: If your miracle seeds are near the bottom of you village, move them up to the mid-point or above and see if that makes a difference. There used to be a couple of items that did not function correctly if they were near thr bottom, but I can’t remember which things they were.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 06-21-2021, 06:52 PM.

• Sweet L
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Cupcake! Seems the close and restart could not work, I’ll contact customer support. Thank you again for your help.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet L OK, now I understand!

First, close down your game and try rebooting your device. If that does not work, please fill out a Customer Support ticket if you have not done so already. You can do by clicking the Support button on the upper part of the screen. This is the link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Sweet L
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, sorry, I was not very clear. My small plots are still small, but new plots placed are the normal size.

• Cupcake
    replied
    There could be a problem with your village not directly related to the miracle seeds. Questions:

- Have you tried placing new, small plots? Can you?
    - Now that the smaller plots have reverted to their normal size, do they overlap each other, or overlap other objects?

Leave a comment:

• Sweet L
    started a topic Miracle seeds does not seem to work

Miracle seeds does not seem to work

I bought miracle seeds and managed to place smaller garden plots. But after I leveled up, my garden plots are now the regular size. Miracle seeds are still in my village, I had not removed it.
Working...
X