Smurf riding Guinea Pig went missing after going in Animal Sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurf riding Guinea Pig went missing after going in Animal Sanctuary

A smurf was riding a guinea pig and refused to get off despite me waiting several minutes and traveling to different areas, so I decided to go into Doctor Smurfs' Animal Sanctuary. I noticed the guinea pig wasn't in there. When I went back to the main village both the guinea pig and smurf were gone. I immediately quit and force killed the game, but it was too late. The guinea pig returned to the sanctuary, but the smurf was lost. I did a recovery and when it asked me which village to keep, I previewed the online village and it showed one free smurf so I figured the lost smurf would be restored if I chose that. It wasn't. Despite the online village showing 1 free smurf, after restoring I was back to zero despite one crop being empty and no smurfs away from the village. I ended up having to recover from today's backup. I lost 10 hours of work and a smurfberry, but it was better than losing a smurf. This wouldn't be as big an issue if there was a way to force smurfs to get off animals.

Forgot to mention this was in latest iOS version of the game, but there's been issues with disappearing smurfs and riding animals for a while now. It's rare, but it happens from time to time.

Comment

Working...
    X