Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] All of my completed goals were reset and the number of Smurfs in the Main Village and Mountain are incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] All of my completed goals were reset and the number of Smurfs in the Main Village and Mountain are incorrect

About a month ago, suddenly all completed missions were removed, and I have to return to complete them. In addition the number of Smurfs in the village and the mountain is wrong. In the mountains two grandfathers Smurfs and two kings appear.

How I can fix the number of on the mountain and in the village?

Hi Gem. Are you playing on the iOS or Android version of Smurfs' Village? Have you tried checking the Hidden Recovery tool? To access it, go the Main Menu > Options > Tap on Papa's Face 16 times or until you see the Legal/Support button change into a Recover Village button. Tap on Recover Village and you should see two columns of dates listed. Start checking the older dates and preview your village and try to find a Recover Point from before your village became corrupted.

Comment

The earlier date is 31/01/2014, but i need previous backup. ¿its possible obtain 01/01/2014?
      I'm playing on Android version.

Comment

The only available Recovery points are the dates listed. You should go ahead and put in a ticket with Customer Support. To do that, please fill out the email form on their webpage located here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php
        There might not be anything they can do, and you might have to start over. If that's the case, then they will at least be able to resend your purchases to you to help making starting over easier. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X