Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PS] Lost my level 61 Smurfs' Village on my iOS device and the hidden Recovery tool is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Hey! Good to see you made a backup. Now do this regularly to avoid future problems 😉. Glad I could help you out there and enjoy your village!

• jundarer
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Tapasz, back to the forum after some days, just to tell you that I finally did a backup! (It was a bit tricky to get i-tunes running again.) And the village is still doing fine, no Gargamel lurking around (really not? maybe behind that tree? ).
    Thanks again!

• jundarer
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Tapasz, back to the forum after some days, just to tell you that I finally did a backup! (It was a bit tricky to get i-tunes running again.) And the village is still doing fine, no Gargamel lurking around (really not? maybe behind that tree? ).
    Thanks again!

• Smurfarella
    replied
    Thanks, Tapasz, I guess I get it now.

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    replied
    I'm happy for you jundarer ! Imagine having to start over from there! I wish someone could magically get my level 55 back! I still haven't heard from Beeline, I crashed on 2/11. I still can tap Papa and view my saved village, the smurfs are still there dancing at the disco and playing on all their cool toys - wave at me when tapped, very frustrating. How long should it take for Beeline to answer?
    Hi Smurfarella, noticed your problems in the other thread earlier. As I really don't know anything about the Android version I didn't reply there. I'm very sorry for you and hope there's a magical way to get your village online again. Usually Beeline answers you to start over and reclaim all purchases through their support page. What happened in here is purely community support, one smurf fan helping out the other....
    Again, very sorry for you and I hope the next update fixes your problems.

Leave a comment:

• Smurfarella
    commented on 's reply
    I'm happy for you jundarer ! Imagine having to start over from there! I wish someone could magically get my level 55 back! I still haven't heard from Beeline, I crashed on 2/11. I still can tap Papa and view my saved village, the smurfs are still there dancing at the disco and playing on all their cool toys - wave at me when tapped, very frustrating. How long should it take for Beeline to answer?

• Gio!!
    replied
    Ahhh all ended well!! Very happy 4 U Jundarer!
    Last edited by Gio!!; 02-21-2014, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OhFlowers
    replied
    I love a happy ending!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, that's sweet!

• jundarer
    commented on 's reply
    I promise, once I got my itunes back! Next challenge.

• Tapasz
    replied
    Nobody knows...it can be a mix of all. And yes...it can happen again without warning. Make sure you backup your game regularly. And you might want to bookmark this topic in case it happens again 😄.

Anyway...all is good again! And now I have to run and do some stuff if you don't mind 😉. Enjoy your level 61 village!!

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    You're very welcome! I am glad you got your village back. I know it's nerve breaking but all is good now! Problem is that people panick and decide to D&R immediately which isn't always the best option. Now do me a last favor and make sure you backup your game regularly 😄

• tzr1877
    replied
    Wow! Talk about suspense .... I have been holding my breath for so long following Jundarer's plight that my husband thought I was having some kind of medical emergency!

Sigh .... a collective sigh of relief for you Jundarer.

Applause .... a round of applause for Tapasz! 👏

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Caro...if you read through the rest of thread now you'll know why starting with D&R isn't always the best choice 😉. Jurandarer would have lost all recovery points that way and without a decent backup I would always try other options first 😉. (Not meant as attack only as a warning for all players to not start with D&R)

• jundarer
    replied
    Still pondering... why did this happen? Why did I see that empty village this morning? Will it happen again? Where lies the problem, is it Game Center, is it the app?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X