[NP] Cool down timer on Pirate's Mini-Game might not be working correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NP] Cool down timer on Pirate's Mini-Game might not be working correctly

The first two days I played the game after 10pm (plus a few times inbetween with SB). Everything worked fine. This evening, I checked the timer and it told me over 16 hours to go when it should have been about 4 hours. Twelve extra hours wait time had been added. Just now, I checked again, and it was over 21 hours. it almost seems as if the timer was reset after I played with a SB, although I'm not sure that time adds up exactly to the time shown now. I spent already too many SB as it is and definitely need my free turn!

Hmm, I guess it's working the way it's supposed to as it says: "finish now", Ie. the wait time should reset after paying one SB. But why did it work the first time and I could play for free 24 hours after my first game? I definitely played the game inbetween a couple of times using one SB each time, and the timer apparently did not reset...

Now I'm confused... Ah well, what else is new!

Comment

The timer resets after finishing the game. But why haven't you bought the trophy for the island? It will cut time in half for lucky, marina and pirate!

Comment

• jileha
        jileha commented
        Editing a comment
        Good idea! I hope the ship wreck offer is repeated soon so I can stock up on some SB.
    Working...
    X